2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only one inline so far at my local so I'll be getting a wolf box which is nice. Now to find laces/locks at retail atleast [emoji]128566[/emoji]They got 5 boxs.. anyone in AZ come on down 4 left lol

Last edited:

they are the Ishods they just dropped the name
Well, that explains it, thanks. I know it's been said in here that they're ditching the extra padding going forward but I'm sure they'll eventually come back to the fat tongues. Styles end up rotating out so it's only a matter of time.... hopefully.

Eh, while this release has been better than the past, I wish NikeSB would come up with more original and clever releases.

Now all we get are a bunch of overhyped collabs.

I'm the only one at cowtown here and they have 5 bs boxes im not sure if they do phone orders but they open in 30 mins cowtown (623) 536-2345

Got mine for $88 shipped from snkrs. Called after I ordered and told them i had a 20%coupon but they didnt ask for code. Might be worth a try for anyone who ordered from them

forgive my ignorance but is the Teal Box supposed to fix inside the special box or do  we just switch out packaging? non of my 3 pairs fit inside special box

forgive my ignorance but is the Teal Box supposed to fix inside the special box or do  we just switch out packaging? non of my 3 pairs fit inside special box

Umm...you're trying to put the Teal Nike SB Box...INSIDE the BlackSheep special package box?

Nah, fam. They're two separate boxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom