2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

100 shipped from DeadstockAnonymous on twitter... I had to!

Yea man that lucky mofo at BS ( no dis respek lol) still crossing my fingers for this cowtown pair/that there chocolates. Some pics from Insta and the wtd below as well as some awesome samples Sandy Bodecker posted

personal grails now lol^^

I don't get the "upside down" details of the Ichiro pair?

Also, he was never a Nike athlete was he?
I know for a long time (and maybe still?) he wore Mizuno cleats.  I always thought he left US marketing money on the table with that move, though I don't know the Japan market well enough to fairly call it a mistake.

Found at Ross:. Size 13 on the de la and 6 ok the leafs. Gonna have to keep checking back this week and see if they roll out any dunks my size

Anyone here on Instagram you should go check out upscale_vandal Instagram story. Touring ProjectBlitz stash and showing some grails across all kicks. Couple SB highlights

dbqck3.png

20zp74j.png

vyxzpt.png

Last edited:
Those Reese Forbes really set this thread ablaze. Mine are coming in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Meanwhile I'm still admiring theses right here.

These touched down on Friday.

They look different than what I imagined from the pictures, but I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Denims in 11.5 anywhere? My buddy will take these 11s that are snug off my hands if I can find another pair of 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom