2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The real grail are the don quixote dunks, I'd love them to actually produce these

Also I'd die if they decided to do a slam city high.
The shoe lends its inspiration from the Don Quixote Book, El ingenioso hidalgo don Quijote de la Mancha, which is a story about one man’s daydream that he is a Knight battling all kinds of illusions through the Medieval Spanish countryside in pursuit of his Lady. The shoe’s represents the adventures Don Quixote embarked upon and the mud and hay he stomped through. The shoe features gorgeous and creative accents never seen before on any other SB, with a Nubuck outer paired with a leather inside, Hay ingrained into the soles, and detailed all-over outer stitching representing the sewn clothes Don Quixote wore throughout the novel.

Last edited:
There's just something about a denim dunk high.

Really feeling the Forbes they feel just like my 05 denims, very soft and great padding. The 05s have better padding but it's very close. Also much thanks to the dudes that said go tts, their snug in a good way

Last edited:
Looking forward to the reverse wheats. Hopefully they surprise us with the suede and it is buttery smooth. 

Sorry about that guys. New here.

Soooo does anyone know of a shop that might still have some WISCs in size 12, I missed out on that release and its killin me. Haha

Back
Top Bottom