2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Malto Elites will "restock" quick. I want to try a pair but there seemed like little interest in here (padding, tongue, welds, materials) Regular skaters were saying too pricey for a dunk that will last them a couple months from comments on reviews. SB serving up a lot of options for different crowds though.

Last edited:
bisons are one of my all time favorites, and yet I can bring myself to wear my pair. that's the type of materials I would love to see on retros.

bisons are one of my all time favorites, and yet I can bring myself to wear my pair. that's the type of materials I would love to see on retros.

I slept on them hard when they released. I remember thinking "2 different shades of brown with a red toe? Nah, I'm good." By the time I realized what a nice shoe it was, they were looong gone.

Peace,
J

I slept on them hard when they released. I remember thinking "2 different shades of brown with a red toe? Nah, I'm good." By the time I realized what a nice shoe it was, they were looong gone.

Peace,
J
I had the same reaction- I don't even wear brown. The red toe and materials eventually made these a must have for me. Ended up paying resell on them :smh:

at this point, if that exact same buttery suede came back on any retro or new colorway, i'd be inclined to heavily consider...loved skating in them back in the day

Good to see lots of love for the Bisons I feel like everybody kind of didn't like at first but they just tend to grow on you. But once I held them in my hand I realized the quality was insane

Last edited:
supernice bisons and seacrystals! repped and repped.

sean maltos are "sold out" on NDC Europe/Germany as well.

the other greyish elite dunk is scheduled for next thursday, already has a countdown on the site lol

Got my Gasparillas in today. For $61 shipped I'm very happy with them #Eons

2uf9jd1.jpg

29prlec.jpg

do you guys go TTS in older releases (gold box, blue box) ?
sure. i do. some pairs might be a bit roomy but you can always add an insole.

only exception for me is one orange box pair (dirty denims) in US11 which easily could go as US12.. might be a reason to sell those sadly

Last edited:

sure. i do. some pairs might be a bit roomy but you can always add an insole.

only exception for me is one orange box pair (dirty denims) in US11 which easily could go as US12.. might be a reason to sell those sadly
Heh, i guess my foot grew a bit. I've been buying SB that is a .5 up from my TTS and they fit fine. I guess my new balances did not shrink and I ended up growing out of them 

Heh, i guess my foot grew a bit. I've been buying SB that is a .5 up from my TTS and they fit fine. I guess my new balances did not shrink and I ended up growing out of them 
going up .5 almost always fits fine for me as well.. it's the difference between a snug and a roomier fit i guess. both ok, although i prefer the former a bit.
going up a whole size is where it comes to problems, with creasing as well.

going down .5 in nonSB-dunks might be ok in some cases, i did it before, but wouldnt really recommend it.

Last edited:
Bisons and Seacrystals looking good. :smokin Nice pickup on those Gasparillas. Not really my cup of tea, but for $61 shipped I would be down for a pair of #eons.

Back
Top Bottom