2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anyone in local in the Toronto area (specifically Scarborough/Markham) is still looking for UCS in any adult/youth/toddler sizes they have full run at the employee store. Along with Soulland lows. If you are dying for either and are local I'm going Saturday and I can take you as my single guest.

I endup copping the Soulland lows.
I wasnt about them but after trying them on, they were surprisingly comfy with that soft rubberish insole and leather inner collar. I would go a half size down since there is no padding.

Pm me about UCS please

392AD633-46E2-4CE3-ABDE-F6D840E17092.jpeg

Vu Skateshop has the Soulland highs and lows in scattered sizes - 410-254-2552

I thought the lows were really solid but am not buying anything until after holidays.

I got this pair of Eire dunks off eBay and they have some sole separation. Could use some help with how to fix. The dunks also have some mold and yellowing; Jason Markks? The bottoms are almost flawless, so weird.

Attachments

• 20171218_173720.jpg
    20171218_173720.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 24
  • 20171218_173611.jpg
    20171218_173611.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 24
B1D6EA55-581A-4D3D-86CD-2F8E526911DE.jpeg

SL highs are in and damn are they fire in person. Will post pics in the AM when i’ve got some natural light.

As far as sizing goes, i don’t know that i would go down a half since i find the toebox a tad narrow. TTS for me is fine. but i’m sure others can get away with a half down.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the blue swoosh could be taken off easily on the soulland highs? Looks like they're just glued on right?

I know these are Paris, but this listing was ludicrous. It's deleted now

Screenshot_20171218-191444.png

UCS arrived.....DOPE!..glad i didnt go up a size....my cherry blossom fit a lil tight in my true to size so i went up a size for the corks... got true to size in the UCS and they fit perfect... guess its the knit material...

UCS arrived.....DOPE!..glad i didnt go up a size....my cherry blossom fit a lil tight in my true to size so i went up a size for the corks... got true to size in the UCS and they fit perfect... guess its the knit material...

Aren’t cherry blossoms the canvas-like material? If so those are always mad tight

Obviously it’s your money, so im glad you were able to get a pair. I personally still wouldn’t of picked these up on disco.
Feel you but this just a heads up to those who wanted them...prices are up atm...so if you come across a resale price u can deal with w/o no regrets after coppin then cop them now!...my size will be long gone or too high the more time passes...

Back
Top Bottom