2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hear what your saying. Honestly, the dunk is dead because SB is allowing it to die. Nike’s marketing team is GREAT, but they’re so half ***** when it comes to SB. SB is doing a lot of different models and Ishod is leaking his stuff, but NONE of that stuff will sell and we all know it. Ishods dunks sat before, even the super limited ones. SB is poorly handling the most classic model they have. You can’t tell me that kids won’t buy dunks when dunks like the Pink boxes and others have flew more recently. All they’re doing is putting out more outlet fodder with all these new models. They need to refocus and put the dunk at the forefront and come with better color ways.
My thoughts exactly. NIke and JB choose what they want to put their marketing energy into. Look at JB this year. They've clearly been feeling that 3-Stripes heat, and making some solid moves. NSB has been pushing all these different models, when if they intentionally pushed the Dunk through marketing, creating dope and interesting colorways and stories behind them, etc., the model wouldn't feel so dead. It really seems like they want Dunks to fade away to some extent, when you consider how little they've done this year in terms of releases and marketing releases. Hell, even if they phoned it in, and kept the whole 15 year thing of turning classics into lows or highs, that'd be more than what they're doing now.

Where have I seen those before? :nerd:

xwndsakonnrni3ntk2ka.jpg

This is the type of ish they should've leaked a month ago......I doubt many people even know this release exists at this point :frown:

It blows my mind. It’s like they don’t understand that they’re competing with JB, Adidas and others for customers money. You pop up with some half *** sneak peek pics 12 days before a drop. We have no DETAILED PICS yet! And, it’s not like SB is the one leaking the pictures! It’s other outlets, SMH. How are you not first with your own news?! SB team is awful. All this build up for a MID?!
fiddy.gif

It blows my mind. It’s like they don’t understand that they’re competing with JB, Adidas and others for customers money. You pop up with some half *** sneak peek pics 12 days before a drop. We have no DETAILED PICS yet! And, it’s not like SB is the one leaking the pictures! It’s other outlets, SMH. How are you not first with your own news?! SB team is awful. All this build up for a MID?!
fiddy.gif

I'm pretty sure you have and like the monopolys if I remember correctly. So you gonna sit this one out like me?

I'm pretty sure you have and like the monopolys if I remember correctly. So you gonna sit this one out like me?
I’m absolutely OUT. The second that it was revealed for a fact that they were mids, I was done. I damn sure ain’t gonna buy some Monopoly mids, lol. I LOVE the Monopoly’s though. I think they are one of the greatest SBs to ever release.

Back
Top Bottom