2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know I had to look up the listing :lol:

I figured it was BIN didn’t look closely. No idea how I didn’t see them myself.. not that I would have bid anyway. Great pickup though.

I was worried I’d get refunded on the EMB mids I won for $58.. not that they hold a ton of value, still.

No way. Post a pic of them. Which ones did u get?

shoreguy85 shoreguy85

4116D69F-8003-4238-BFBA-2ABF60B1A10F.jpeg
3BC00D33-5936-4481-864F-676EDE699FDD.jpeg

Yellow Lobs > Blue Lobs > grey UCS > Red Lobs > black UCS > Stained Glass > WPF > Holy Grails > blue UCS > (Wawfuls >) Purple Lobs

I think that's all the CNCPTS joints.

Yellow Lobs > Blue Lobs > Red Lobs > black UCS > WPF > Purple Lobs > Grey UCS > blue UCS > Holy Grails > (Wawfuls >) Stained Glass

Oh word. I always thought they were team red or ponys. I thought emb was Brazil releases

Yeah I’ve seen the emb on Brazil releases too.

Team red / pony is the color code...

The Nike Dunk Mid Pro SB – Embarco (EMB) Team Red / Pony feature colors by Mike Richins. These Nike Dunk SB are a tribute to San Francisco’s legendary Embarcadero/Justin Herman Smith Plaza, the home of many a historical Skateboarding moment. The Embarco Nike SB Dunk Mid features a Team Red / Pony color-way inspired by the bricks at the Plaza.

I know we’ve seen them a bunch but I finally got them off of stockx. Look a whole lot better in person. The tongue stuffing is real lightfor “Ogs”

Attachments

• A9912AEF-BDB4-4C7E-90A1-D15010AE94C5.jpeg
    A9912AEF-BDB4-4C7E-90A1-D15010AE94C5.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 49
I posted some dunks that i was giving away for free but my post got deleted. Into the garbage can they go. Sorry Mods. I was not selling them but giving them away to locals.
They are beat but all legit; peacock mids; blue lobsters; Gnr's,sod's, angel and death's, clubber lang mids, squitos, takashi 2's. And a couple more.
Why i am dumping them; i am moving and i can not bring them with me. Do not pm me with offers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom