2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lobsters finito

54FC4093-07A6-44D1-B311-70B162499850.png
3C454C85-9C9E-406D-8E9E-C44762CD3C1C.png

I've told people what stores are getting product in multiple threads and who has what, size runs and all. I'm not a kid or a rookie to sneakers and clothing. I've been on this site since 2006 back when you actually had to hit the streets of NYC to get stuff. I'm calling it like it is. If you have a problem with it, go **** Magic Johnson without a condom.
jesus christ dude. it's a pair of shoes. relax. :lol:

bc someone requested info for future reference. so basically now that guy knows its generating ATC links w variants.

It doesnt matter because those links dont do anything if you dont have a bot. Did you forget that part of the info as well? Posting links does nothing when Cyber can eat all of the stock anyway.

Finding early checkout links IS NOT putting in leg work lol
It's not fair for normal manual users to buy a shoe when it doesn't even appear on the product page at the time of release. Early links are an error by the shop, simple.

AND I had the early links...

It doesnt matter because those links dont do anything if you dont have a bot. Did you forget that part of the info as well? Posting links does nothing when Cyber can eat all of the stock anyway.
no bot was needed for a single pair.

i've seen bots on twitter who got a couple of pairs and i have seen bots on twitter that ended up with t-shirts. the resale on these isn't even that high :lol:

IDK ive copped stuff manually thanks to dudes posting ATC links

Finding early checkout links IS NOT putting in leg work lol
It's not fair for normal manual users to buy a shoe when it doesn't even appear on the product page at the time of release. Early links are an error by the shop, simple.

AND I had the early links...

Thats whay im sayin lmao

Back
Top Bottom