2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really diggin everyone’s chime in.
I’d agree and dap nearly all the nominations.
There’s so many dope pairs from GR to next to impossible to attain.

Round it off, what’s your top 3/5?

OG Diamond
Paris
London
Sharks

Would be my picks

Hmmm.
My top 5 (I’m taking unreleased shoes out of my list):
Chocolates Lows
Unkle Highs
OG Pigeon Lows
Zoo York Lows
MF Doom Highs

BDAF56B6-3373-4261-B82A-3323C5250165.png

been getting back into SB’s so had to pull out some pairs from storage today

You KNOW the app will be low stock. Go ahead and already accept that.

Between Diamond Supply Co. / Cncpts / and now Staple. It's feeling like each company/person is trying to out due the other to make up for for the fact that nobody buys their **** anymore.

Staple needs this hype wave.

Hmmm.
My top 5 (I’m taking unreleased shoes out of my list):
Chocolates Lows
Unkle Highs
OG Pigeon Lows
Zoo York Lows
MF Doom Highs

I'm way newer to all this, but even being a low fan for the most part, even I would put UNKLES in my top 5. Such a dope shoe, I'd own a pair if I could afford it. One of the few higher priced colorways I can 100% understand.

I'd say UNKLES / Heinekens / True Blacks (Vamps) / Forbes Wheats / and Ill say the non-SB basements that came out not too long ago because I liked the idea of multiple fabrics.

I wasn't around when the majority released, so I probably have a much different perspective but those stood out to me.

I agree ! Staples is trash ,but we’re all in here for it !

(Tells everyone about how many pairs of Sb’s I have)

I get it that pairs are ultimately limited, they don’t have an endless supply of pairs, but using the word “preorder” seems crazy misleading in this case IMO. If Apple preorders meant people were fighting over 21 phones, people would riot Apple stores. Just say you only have a few pairs available, and keep it pushing.

Back
Top Bottom