2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9384AF58-83AD-4826-A996-FC0DE8009FDA.jpeg

Broke these out for the first time for my birthday, not a bad shoe at all walked a lot at universal studios and can’t really complain, sorry for the bad lighting this hotel room doesn’t have the best lamps
Happy birthday hope u had a great time!! Wish I could go back to my 20s!!!

Question regarding dunk lows and highs, has anyone had it where when putting on new pairs they fit good but once you walk around in em the front of the toebox start hitting your toes? Like do they break in a bit after wearing em a few times? Or would that mean I have to go up half size? Because I def have a bit of room in the front of the toebox.

Question regarding dunk lows and highs, has anyone had it where when putting on new pairs they fit good but once you walk around in em the front of the toebox start hitting your toes? Like do they break in a bit after wearing em a few times? Or would that mean I have to go up half size? Because I def have a bit of room in the front of the toebox.
They break in, if you go bigger u might get heel slip

Speaking of break in, wanna see those OL grey gum nice and worn and broken in. That grey leather looks pretty slick.

sidenote: what pants?

i honestly couldn’t tell you :lol:

i remember i googled “desert storm camo ripstop bdu” and it was some uk site. the military type tags on the inside have all fallen off in the wash. let me see if i can find the site though

Back
Top Bottom