2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So you considered both shoes to be beneath you, but were more than happy to make some poor smuck pay three or four times retail for them.

...nice.:emoji_thumbsup:

Beneath me? 😂
I just said they're overrated. Some of yall too emotional over sneakers. And you better believe I'm gonna get the most I can when I sell **** the same as anyone else would. I don't set market price pal. Always funny when dudes wanna act like they don't flip ****. Reselling has been a part of the game from jump and basically every "sneakerhead" does it so I'm not sure why you talkin funny. I can only sell for what someone's willing to pay so...

Beneath me? 😂
I just said they're overrated. Some of yall too emotional over sneakers. And you better believe I'm gonna get the most I can when I sell **** the same as anyone else would. I don't set market price pal. Always funny when dudes wanna act like they don't flip ****. Reselling has been a part of the game from jump and basically every "sneakerhead" does it so I'm not sure why you talkin funny. I can only sell for what someone's willing to pay so...
Heck I funded my move to California and back mostly off selling sneakers, Id never do it as a business and it was actually needed as it definitely helped so I kinda I get it

Sneaker room? :nerd:

And I don’t think many care too much about resell, as it’s part of the so called “game” these days, and has been since the beginning…. Issue here in this thread is (my assumption of course) is bringing it up in here. I’d say it’s somewhat frowned upon as far as discussion goes here…. But do you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sneaker room? :nerd:

And I don’t think many care too much about resell, as it’s part of the so called “game” these days, and has been since the beginning…. Issue here in this thread is (my assumption of course) is bringing it up in here. I’d say it’s somewhat frowned upon as far as discussion goes here…. But do you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh you best believe it man wife thinks it’s gonna be an office
Ha Yeah we’ll see about that 😏

It’s understandable it’s not brought up much I’m in no way advocating for it unless your in hard times lol

Last edited:
Heck I funded my move to California and back mostly off selling sneakers, Id never do it as a business and it was actually needed as it definitely helped so I kinda I get it

I copped the Yutos to keep but ended up selling because I wasnt happy with the quality. Jarritos I definitely copped with the intent to flip. Had no idea such a basic shoe would hit that high on the resell market. The majority of what I pick up is with the intent to keep and wear but I'd be lying if i said im not gonna take advantage of some stuff flipping for 3x+ what i paid.

Beneath me? 😂
How about just not buy the shoes if you don't like them and have no intent to wear them?

And leave them for the people who do.

I guess I'm old fashioned that way.

...silly me.

I was just responding to dude who asked what profit i made, not trying to upset fragile feelings. The yuto and jarritos being overrated is just my opinion.

How about just not buy the shoes if you don't like them and have no intent to wear them?

And leave them for the people who do.

I guess I'm old fashioned that way.

...silly me.

Yeah because thats what everyone else does, huh? You sound like a certified clown and I guarantee you have sold something on stockx, ebay, or goat so its funny to try and come off so righteous. 🖕

Since we are on the topic, buyers are to blame for market price, not sellers. Sellers can only charge what people are willing to pay. Everybody wants to be mad at resellers instead of putting the blame where it belongs on the lames paying $500 for basic *** Jarritos.

20230810_142939.jpg

Yeah because thats what everyone else does, huh? You sound like a certified clown and I guarantee you have sold something on stockx, ebay, or goat so its funny to try and come off so righteous. 🖕
Normally I would get hurt feelings when someone calls me a mean name, but in this case it just happens to be true.

I am a clown.

I hope we get to meet in person someday.

...I always enjoy meeting fellow NTers in person.

pennywise.jpg

I took an L on the BxR Dunks. I had and 8 in my cart and a 6 minute wait. Sold out. Then, carted a 7.5 with a 1 minute wait. Sold out. Then, carted the blue crewneck in medium with a 1 minute wait. Confirmed. Yay for me. Hahaha. Peep these dunks though.
-yons1

Attachments

• 20220130_135527.jpg
    20220130_135527.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 652
Back
Top Bottom