2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t buy solo as the main guy. Never did. I hope Jacob comes in and takes the “Reigns”.

I can see this:

Jacob ousting Solo in a power struggle.

Roman returning to establish himself as head of the table, being defeated, Solo returns to Roman’s side along with Jimmy USO to squad up against Fatu and GOD

Jey remains on the ousts.

whatever happened to Zilla Fatu?
He reconciled with Booker and will be back at his RoW promotion. Word is he was still in the streets and not really taking training seriously after initial split from RoW.

I doubt WWE signs him anytime soon given not only red flags, but how green he is.

I don’t buy solo as the main guy. Never did. I hope Jacob comes in and takes the “Reigns”.

I can see this:

Jacob ousting Solo in a power struggle.

Roman returning to establish himself as head of the table, being defeated, Solo returns to Roman’s side along with Jimmy USO to squad up against Fatu and GOD

Jey remains on the ousts.
There's got to be a bloodline civil war in war games..

I really want these 5 together somehow on a team..

courtesy-wwe_the-bloodline.jpg

i dont understand why they wont put the previous dlc on discount already. this company has no idea how to sell a video game and its content.

When you have a guy who thinks he’s a video game character running a video game, things like this happen.

i dont understand why they wont put the previous dlc on discount already. this company has no idea how to sell a video game and its content.

The post launch DLC has really been awful in terms of content and pricing.

If you buy all the DLC a la carte it will be ~$90 not including the base game.

Tongan Jeff, Switchblade, and Border, some fake arenas, and a tournament mode should not cost $20.

You can get the "Ultimate" edition for $100 though.

Back
Top Bottom