First login in 6 years , Update Me

Well damn (Gucci voice)

I ain't logged in dis ***** for like 6 years and even then-,, NT had already #beeeen done died on me.

I can't believe I joined this forum in 2005. That's a whole 18 years ago. Lmao sheeeeesh 😮‍💨🥵

Niketalk was legit the only Internet forum i ever genuinely FW'd. But it's been waaay too long and we living in the new age of TikTok and reddit and all this other ****. I can't keep up wit the times and new ****
I see some OG threads still around. "Fools who think they're doing it but wilding unappreciation"
The Ralph Lauren thread. Etc etc

Bruh whatever happened 4wrestling, ninjahood, bastitch, dirtylicious, methodman, etc ? Can someone give me an update or cliffnotes of how NT and the NT culture has been for the last decade?

Anything new or worth mentioning? Anything drastic happen ?

:pimp::nthat::lol::wow:

Damn i ain't seent these "emojis" in a hot minute 🤷🏾‍♂️

Welcome back!

4Wrestling - Left or got banned
ninjahood - Banned lol
Bastich - I think he posted a couple of months back.
Dirty - Pretty sure he moved on from the forum
Meth - Is NT Mod Prime

Welcome back!

4Wrestling - Left or got banned
ninjahood - Banned lol
Bastich - I think he posted a couple of months back.
Dirty - Pretty sure he moved on from the forum
Meth - Is NT Mod Prime
When i read ninja gone, im like damn, bruh died?? Lmfao

I remember the weekly wrestling threads.

I was never a popular NT'er but apparently one of my original threads still exist somehow but too bad all of the pictures had expired. Damn "tinypic". What a time

I'd say I really fell away from NT in 2013ish. sporadically would login from 2013-2017. Last login was about 2017, lost my PW and never really cared to try and log back in until today.

After the early years of being on niketalk had fizzled out, general forum and music forum were the only things that kept me lurking. But it seems that the music section is rather dead as well.

Welp I might have to make it the norm again to browse and lurk back on NT 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️ :pimp: :nthat::pimp::nthat::pimp:

When i read ninja gone, im like damn, bruh died?? Lmfao
Nah he was being an ******* in a thread, got banned from that thread and then created a new thread to be an ******* in and finally got banned from NT

I'd say I really fell away from NT in 2013ish. sporadically would login from 2013-2017. Last login was about 2017, lost my PW and never really cared to try and log back in until today.

After the early years of being on niketalk had fizzled out, general forum and music forum were the only things that kept me lurking. But it seems that the music section is rather dead as well.

Welp I might have to make it the norm again to browse and lurk back on NT 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️ :pimp: :nthat::pimp::nthat::pimp:
Join us in the sports forum. If you're not a Lakers fan the NBA thread could use another poster

always thought bastich was lame... one time he quoted me in a thread forgot which one and posted a picture of a starry bra basically saying cool story bro... I thought it was funny actually and I used it on a different thread...all I did was post the same exact picture in the thread then bastich replies and gives me a warning lmao

IMG_1701.jpeg

It should be noted ninja turned into a pseudo-intellectual, right wing, bigoted politico not long before he was banned. The turn was amusing to say the least.

Whaaaa..? I was away for a bit and missed a lot of his demise. Was it his love for Da Hemi that caused him to go full MAGA?

Back
Top Bottom