First login in 6 years , Update Me

Yeah I can’t remember the sn. Also can’t remember if she deserved the treatment lol. Either way was entertaining to watch :lol:
I think her SN was just her name. She seemed like she was genuinely into shoes and very eager, and dudes ran her off with the swiftness on some “oh yea? Well what Penny Hardaway colorway came out in November 1998???” tip :rofl:

WOW. MAYOR. :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Signed,
Diplomat TDot
Damn! Now here’s an OG! The infamous TDot! :pimp::pimp:

Edit: I just realized this n’ Henz basically responded to another man saying he misses him with a simple “ :stoneface: “. :rofl::rofl:

All jokes aside, before I met henzo, I thought he would’ve let all his NT fame get to his head and would assume he would be an *** hole …. The man is the coolest laid back dude irl…that’s why I rock with him

Last edited:

I've never seen someone get roasted so bad in my life.🤣🤣🤣

Da musket lmao. Message boards were the backbone of social media in the 2000s. There were the major threads but there were sooo many little side dramas and characters. Just trying to remember back to some of it.

-OldManWearingNikes scammed a bunch of people.

-Wasn't there a dude from The Real World who posted on here... like 2004ish?

-WDWYT thread in general. I think there were only like 4 forums back then right? Shoes, General and Sports?

-EZ Board to Yuku to whatever this is now

-ISS vs NT thread

-Neek being obsessed with skinny jeans and those big haired Japanese girls (harajuki?)

-When NT was THE place to get info on leaks and upcoming drops. Ekin702 posted the wallet breakers.

-One dude who used to make the annual HypeBeast renders

-WhiteEBoy or something who went to work for Nike and there was some controversy with him posting on NT

-djBooduh photos and the photoshops that followed

-Did someone hold up an NT sign at a SmackDown/wrestling event? LMAO

Bro I've been here for long. I remember posting on here when 9/11 happened.

Retro's WDYWT definitely had a major effect on my life. It opened my eyes to street wear just before it went mainstream. I had just moved to Houston, so now I was able to actually buy all the stuff I was seeing. Man I went back home one Christmas, dude that I was visiting from another universe. :lol:

I haven’t been on here as long as most of y’all but 11 years is still a good amount of time. I remember when my name was Sh0rty12 and I had to keep telling everyone I wasn’t shortypop 😂 also it took forever for y’all to realize I was an actual chick and not a dude

I haven’t been on here as long as most of y’all but 11 years is still a good amount of time. I remember when my name was Sh0rty12 and I had to keep telling everyone I wasn’t shortypop 😂 also it took forever for y’all to realize I was an actual chick and not a dude

As a sis male who is transitioning into a non binary lesbian who identifies as pansexual with intergalactic genitalia, I find the phrase “chick” offensive and demand an apology.

A girl.... AND on NikeTalk? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets BABY WANTS TO **** inhales from the gas tank honka honka honka honka masturabtes furiously ohhhh my gooooodd~

A girl.... AND on NikeTalk? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets BABY WANTS TO **** inhales from the gas tank honka honka honka honka masturabtes furiously ohhhh my gooooodd~
Y’all will forever crack me up 😂

There was GORDON GARTRELL and can't seem to remember the other guy's name but his avatar was a gif of a cartoon character looking out a window to the left and right.

The grrrls of NikeTalk lmao. TiffySP where you at?

Always wondered if you knew what you was doin, but I know what you be doin with some of your pics and post.

Keep doin what you doin!

IMG_3961.gif

Back
Top Bottom