i dont like hearing this @*%@ when we are on a winning streak. shut your mouth, sit on the bench and earn your money.

I honestly didn't know Hughes was back from his injury until tonight. He should learn a lesson from Nate & wait for his time. That, or have his agentmake the statement.

i think larry might be feeling a little irreplaceable

but now that nate is in..

"If you wanna leave be my guest you can step"

laugh.gif
nomo

Of course the cavs would lose to the bobcats tonight smh. I was thinking imagine knicks and cavs meet in the first round of playoffs series would be
eek.gif

larry doesn't realize that his biggest asset, to the team, is his $13.65 mill contract..

and the fact that it's expiring

n needs to sit his %%+ down n wait his turn

Not that I sympathize with people making 13 million dollars a year to play basketball, but I do get Larry's point. And it must be awkward for some of theseguys knowing we have no intention of keeping them after this season.

Having said that, he needs to sit down and shut up. It's a part of the game, and you saw it with Nate that it takes a lot to get back into the rotation. Iknow he wants to play, and I'll respect that, but deal with it and don't complain.

Hughes going to stop playing for the knicks now? Knicks should of won that game against the Nets but whatever it happened. Hopefully we can beat the bobcatsso we finish a win at home before going to Houston. Who else loves the way Clyde "Will the Trill" is playing right now. He has been reallyconsistent and is the Knicks best free throw shooter too.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Not that I sympathize with people making 13 million dollars a year to play basketball, but I do get Larry's point. And it must be awkward for some of these guys knowing we have no intention of keeping them after this season.

Having said that, he needs to sit down and shut up. It's a part of the game, and you saw it with Nate that it takes a lot to get back into the rotation. I know he wants to play, and I'll respect that, but deal with it and don't complain.

yeah i totally understand why he's mad, but i can't sympathize. I just have 2 gripes

1- you can't be saying that when we just won 2 games in a row.
2- you JUST saw how well nate handled it. Just do what he did, stay ready and humble and hugues will play. we will need him on nights.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

hughes + curry + mobley for iggy

it seems like every year we have some headache on this team
my dude..

of the top i know that's 13, 10, and 9

as much as I like iggy, he doesn't make 32 mill, nor would the 76ers EVER make that trade

The knicks schedule looks pretty favorable this month.

With the way they're playing, if they can win at least 7-8 games of the next 13 there's no doubt we could be in that 6th spot.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spyda23

With the way they're playing, if they can win at least 7-8 games of the next 13 there's no doubt we could be in that 6th spot.
pimp.gif
Get outta here troll.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

pimp.gif
Get outta here troll.

Hater

pimp.gif
Get outta here troll.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

pimp.gif
Get outta here troll.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is there an inside joke I'm not getting
nerd.gif

Prophecy, they're homeboys...it's all jokes.

..Will be watching that Thunder/Bulls game tonight closely.

Back
Top Bottom