someone needs to fire james dolan.

literally.
laugh.gif

man tonight s a big time game i am HYPE
pimp.gif

hopefuly we can keep the energy high at home after a 3 day layoer and ponce early. I mean adding to the fact that this game has major playoff indications forus, @%%$ Larry Brown
pimp.gif

I have a on-going man crush for Danilo(NO SOHO)
laugh.gif

wordd mahh dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

On the occasion that tonight is going to be an important game, I have decided to inaugurate my new & improved NY Knicks signature at tip off.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Random but kind of related, I saw a rumor/report that Tiger Woods has been hiding out in James Dolan's mansion for some time.

I guess they're friends
laugh.gif
yea I saw that on tv a few days ago
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Why Jordan hill isnt getting any minutes again!?!?!?!
Because he isn't ready to crack D'Antoni's tight rotation. We have better, more experienced players, and if the goal right now is towin, then we can't afford to have Hill learning his way through the system.

knicks fans, can any of you guys point me in the direction of where i can get a really low priced seat for the laker knick game? if you can spot two ticketsanywhere in the arena for $60 or less let me know and ill pay for your ticket and you can go to the game with me. im here til the 23rd so i wanna make it tothe lakers knicks game but if i can't make it to that ill settle for one of the other games.

if you could get two tickets though for $60 or less inbox me please.

you never know. dude is a black hole, now gallo can get more shots
since when do the knicks come out to hypnotize? no clyde
frown.gif

I wonder who D'Antoni will have coming off the bench to take care of Harrington's duties.

Let's play ball! Crush Larry Brown (that old windbag).

(Just realized this is the only NBA game tonight)

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I wonder who D'Antoni will have coming off the bench to take care of Harrington's duties.

Let's play ball! Crush Larry Brown (that old windbag).

(Just realized this is the only NBA game tonight)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

hook ups with that sig PLEASE???
nerd.gif

EDIT:
laugh.gif
at Nate

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WILLL THE THRILLL

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Random but kind of related, I saw a rumor/report that Tiger Woods has been hiding out in James Dolan's mansion for some time.

I guess they're friends
laugh.gif

[h2]Source: Dolan Hosting Tiger Woods AtMansion[/h2]
Jan 07, 2010 1:58 PM EST

nyk_40.gif
Tiger Woods has been staying with JimDolan, CEO of Cablevision and owner of Madison Square Garden and the New York Knicks.

"Jim reached out to Tiger," one knowledgeable source tells Us Weekly.

Dolan reportedly invited Woods to hide out at his $13.5 million fortress-like waterfront estate on New York's Long Island a week after his sex scandalbroke.

"Tiger's been seeing a shrink who goes to Dolan's house," says the source.

Though an MSG spokesperson denies Tiger is at Dolan's home, telling Us, "It is categorically false and preposterous on its face," father offive Dolan, who has talked about conquering his drug and alcohol addictions after a rehab stint in 1993, has a history of helping troubled athletes, includingbasketball player Vin Baker, who battled alcoholism.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at "helping to build rock solid communities like Newark New Jersey,"thats like saying "Helping to build rock solid citizens like Jayson Williams"

Back
Top Bottom