23 Yr Old Snapchat CEO Turns Down 3 Billion Offer From FB

Bruh bruh stupid. Woulda been eating foreign all the rest of my days..
Then again only lames and family members are still on FB

Last edited:
atleast he didnt turn down 6 billion from google like groupon did
GRPN got a 12.8 billion valuation when it went public though. The money is in taking these companies public. That's what you wanna do, then merge later on when growth slows and get a ton of cash and stock.

Last edited:
He probably knows he can get a better offer.

Not that surprising. Most ppl saying stupid cuz they aint operating in the big leagues like this dude is. I mean you know he has advisors on this to make these business decisions. This isn't some reckless thoughtless 23 yr old and that's evidence enough that he turned it down instead of taking it immediately.

DapperGlitteringAustralianfreshwatercrocodile.gif

U can do the same **** with 3 or 10. I would've took the 3, made all my friends/family millionaires and still been a billionaire.

U can do the same **** with 3 or 10. I would've took the 3, made all my friends/family millionaires and still been a billionaire.
When you're on the cusp of being a billionaire you're no longer concerned with what you can do with the money unless it really costs and endless amount of money.

exactly how i felt at his response.

lol

these dudes dont think **** thru before they type.

you know how much BUSINESS wise you can do with 10 bil compared to 3 bil?!

INSANE to even wrap your mind around.

Lol can't believe what I'm seeing in this thread, why the hell would he sell 100% of his company for 3bil, when that other company offered an evaluation at 4bil for the company...obviously he would decline the 3bil offer even without hindsight.

This is all especially crazy when you consider Facebook bought Whatsapp for 19bil...I've never even met a person who uses that app. Also, you really need an accountant and a lawyer to do all the math and legal stuff cause after taxes and everything, the figure you actually bring in is going to be a lot less than what you thought you were getting. I know the article says Facebook is paying in "cash", and I'm not too familiar with venture capitalism, but do they really pay all that in cash and how often does that happen with such big transactions like these? Hard to imagine that much money being exchanged, would assume cash + shares/stocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom