24: Live Another Day Thread | Mondays 9PM EST on FOX

2014+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+5+Fl3ILq8va1Nx.jpg

2014+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+5+b4g6pcEVmjFx.jpg

I think this slow is criminally underrated

Jack bauer was that dude

And president Logan was one of the best villians on TV. 

Imagine how wild this show would've been on a network like HBO? 

I think this slow is criminally underrated

Jack bauer was that dude

And president Logan was one of the best villians on TV. 

Imagine how wild this show would've been on a network like HBO? 

I think the show gets a lot of love. It was pretty wild already with all of the scenarios. They could've made jack less of a cyborg though. They basically put him on the level of the chuck norris jokes.

How recent are those Elisha pics? Looks great there.

Can't wait for this.

Like everyone else generally agrees 1-4 seasons were better than some movies.

How recent are those Elisha pics? Looks great there.

Can't wait for this.

Like everyone else generally agrees 1-4 seasons were better than some movies.

March 2013. She's actually around my age (31) and she's holding up pretty damn well.

Also from last year:

Elisha%2BCuthbert%2BDisney%2BABC%2BTelevision%2BGroup%2BKets5-XruVRl.jpg

Can't wait. I finished all 8 seasons in a month. Hope they bring back Tony Almeida... as a good guy. Thought he was lame as a villain

Watched the first few episodes. Mad boring, too ******g slow.

Maybe I'll give it another shot tho.

Wait the season is going to take place within a single day like it always has? Could've sworn they said it was going to take place over a couple of months.

Wait the season is going to take place within a single day like it always has? Could've sworn they said it was going to take place over a couple of months.
According to Wiki...
I'm guessin' episodes 5-9 will skip a few hours. 
[table][tr][th=""]No.[/th][th=""]Title[/th][th=""]Directed by[/th][th=""]Written by[/th][th=""]Original air date[/th][th=""]Production
code[/th][th=""]U.S. viewers
(millions)[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]1[/th][td]"Day 9: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m."[sup][48][/sup][/td][td]Jon Cassar[sup][28][/sup][/td][td]Evan Katz  & Manny Coto[sup][49][/sup][/td][td]May 5, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF01[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]2[/th][td]"Day 9: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m."[sup][48][/sup][/td][td]Jon Cassar[sup][28][/sup][/td][td]Robert Cochran  & David Fury[sup][51][/sup][/td][td]May 5, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF02[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]3[/th][td]"Day 9: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m."[sup][52][/sup][/td][td]Adam Kane[sup][28][/sup][/td][td]  [/td][td]May 12, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF03[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]4[/th][td]"Day 9: 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m."[sup][52][/sup][/td][td]Adam Kane[sup][28][/sup][/td][td]  [/td][td]May 19, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF04[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]5[/th][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]May 26, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF05[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]6[/th][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]June 2, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF06[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]7[/th][td]  [/td][td]Jon Cassar[sup][53][/sup][/td][td]  [/td][td]June 9, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF07[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th][td]  [/td][td]Jon Cassar[sup][53][/sup][/td][td]  [/td][td]June 16, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF08[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]9[/th][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]June 23, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF09[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]10[/th][td]"Day 9: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m."[sup][21][/sup][/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]June 30, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF10[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]11[/th][td]"Day 9: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m."[sup][21][/sup][/td][td]Jon Cassar[sup][27][/sup][/td][td]  [/td][td]July 7, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF11[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]12[/th][td]"Day 9: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m."[sup][21][/sup][/td][td]Jon Cassar[sup][27][/sup][/td][td]  [/td][td]July 14, 2014[sup][50][/sup][/td][td]9AFF12[/td][/tr][/table]

That wouldn't be 24 if that were to be the case. It's taking course over a day but they're just gonna skip an hour or two between a few episodes.

Can't wait for this. Season 8 Jack Bauer was psycho. I wanna see Kim Bauer in this tho... And hopefully Tony Almeida makes an appearance

Last edited:
Ok good, don't know where I read it but I definitely saw somewhere that each episode would still run in real time/over an hour but there would be days between episodes.

I hope this is successful. Would love nothing more than for 24 to be picked back up permanently. Enjoyed every single last season...

Back
Top Bottom