24 Looking to build Credit... What are some good tips on your first Credit Card

I'm looking for a good gas and grocery cash back card.

Any suggestions?

Amex blue cash preffered. If you spend a lot in actual grocery stores it's great 6% back as statement credit. Got an annual fee though but if you spend a lot in groceries it should be worth it.

Amex blue cash preffered. If you spend a lot in actual grocery stores it's great 6% back as statement credit. Got an annual fee though but if you spend a lot in groceries it should be worth it.

Damn that sounds pretty good. It looks like the annual fee is $95. Gas is 3% statement credit

Exchanging points for cash is the worst way to redeem your points just to let you know.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a good gas and grocery cash back card.

Any suggestions?

If you don't want an annual fee get the amex blue cash everyday. 3% on groceries and 2% on gas. If anyone needs the referral for the everyday blue hit me

Last edited:
What are you buying to get that much cashback, fam??

laugh.gif

Last edited:
What are you buying to get that much cashback, fam??

:lol:  

Half of it is referral bonus :lol:. I've gotten 7 people referrals then my initial referral bonus I'm pretty sure. but I've been using this card for everything. Even when me and friends are all going in on something, I use my card and just get cash from them :lol:

[thread="521602"]Nice and they always match? [/thread]

Only for the first year I believe

-Thinking about coping one myself (everyone chill on the PMs :lol:). Get all three cards that have 5% rotating categories,:smokin and start finessing the system

Last edited:

-Thinking about coping one myself (everyone chill on the PMs :lol:). Get all three cards that have 5% rotating categories,:smokin and start finessing the system

RIP to your pms brah lmao. But the only issue with the 5% cards sometimes the categories are the same. But for that first year definitely go for the IT if there are identical 5% categories between different cards.

Im going to miss the matching after my first years done :smh: no other cash back card compares to it huh?

Not with the 5% categories (essentially getting 10% with the cashback match). Citi double cash gets 2% on everything so you could use that for everyday purchases that don't fall under categories. Other than that no other cash back card without an annual fee really compares to that first year with discover it

RIP to your pms brah lmao. But the only issue with the 5% cards sometimes the categories are the same. But for that first year definitely go for the IT if there are identical 5% categories between different cards.

Im going to miss the matching after my first years done :smh: no other cash back card compares to it huh?

Not with the 5% categories (essentially getting 10% with the cashback match). Citi double cash gets 2% on everything so you could use that for everyday purchases that don't fall under categories. Other than that no other cash back card without an annual fee really compares to that first year with discover it

If you get Discover, Chase and that one from that credit Union you can have good diversify every month.

If you cop gift cards and get that US bank one (and deal with that hassle), then it you can stretch dem 5% categories all year.

Back
Top Bottom