24 Looking to build Credit... What are some good tips on your first Credit Card

I didn't go through  200 pages, sorry.

Has anyone posted about early deletes here?

You didn't have to go through 200 pages. The pages that you did go through and find those questions from had already been addressed/resolved long ago :lol:

It is best to get a letter from the company , but not all companies will give you a written letter.

The company I delt with wouldn't give me a written letter I just had to go off of the owners word. He did delete it.

Your method is fine but who wants a collection on their report for almost 7 years, better to contact them and try to pay for delete.
Not all companies do pay for deletes, most don't. Even if they do you don't want to send the letter to the credit bureaus. 

Not all companies do pay for deletes, most don't. Even if they do you don't want to send the letter to the credit bureaus. 
What?

Once they collection agency deletes the collection it gets reported to all of the bureaus. There is no need to send the bureaus a letter that is not how a pay for delete works.

What?

Once they collection agency deletes the collection it gets reported to all of the bureaus. There is no need to send the bureaus a letter that is not how a pay for delete works.
I posted this because someone had a collection agency agree to a pay for delete and not delete it.

Creditors sign agreements with the bureaus not to do things such as pay for delete. Sending in a letter to the bureaus doesn't help in this case.

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with what I said though.
Did you not say:
Just checked credit karma and saw that one of my store cards decreased my limit by $4000 and dropped my score a good chunk
Yes. I went to credit karma to check my report. Saw that my credit limit decreased. That affects your overall credit score. You know that right? Whether you check your score on Credit Karma or through your credit card (which I did). Your commentary added nothing.

Move on, sorry for responding
Yes. I went to credit karma to check my report. Saw that my credit limit decreased. That affects your overall credit score. You know that right? Whether you check your score on Credit Karma or through your credit card (which I did). Your commentary added nothing.
Move on, sorry for responding.

Move on, sorry for responding
Move on, sorry for responding.
Will do. Enjoy the weekend.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ have a good weekend.

If you're serious about your credit please use this site: creditboards.com

This is still a shoe site and for those that are really into credit use the site above . They have more information.

While the broads are still key keying

If you apply for a Chase card may sure you know they have a 5 account in 2 years rule.

Last edited:

If you're serious about your credit please use this site: creditboards.com

This is still a shoe site and for those that are really into credit use the site above . They have more information.
MyFICO forums >*

Thing is you are posting things that are talked about in here daily.

Last edited:

Nope. They get paid by FICO. creditboards is about the regular person.

Stay losing on MYFICO forums but from what I can tell you use to that.
What I can tell is you have an affiliation with creditboards.

Ain't nothing but regular people on MyFICO. They might be credit fiends, but they are regular people.

Lol @ stay losin on MyFICO , what does that even mean? Its a forum .

Haven't posted on MyFICO in years only when I want to google something about credit cards.

While the broads are still key keying

If you apply for a Chase card may sure you know they have a 5 account in 2 years rule.

Bro, all you've done in here is beat multiple dead horses :lol: how did you go back weeks to reply to posts and not see any of this stuff you're saying even once?

Ain't nothing but regular people on MyFICO. They might be credit fiends, but they are regular people.

Haven't posted on MyFICO in years only when I want to google something about credit cards.
Nope just posted what worked for me. No miracles, you have to put in work if your credit is not where you want it to be. No one on this site can respond to every question so I posted a site that worked for me the last 10 years. 

Lol, at getting paid for this.

Bro, all you've done in here is beat multiple dead horses
laugh.gif
how did you go back weeks to reply to posts and not see any of this stuff you're saying even once?
Sorry to hurt your feelings about your previous post.

That site deletes comments that FICO disagrees with.

That site deletes comments that FICO disagrees with.
Those comments being go to creditboards.com ? Understandable .

But really, if this were the case then why are there a million threads on Pay For Deletes?

You said the bureaus don't like that.

Last edited:
Credit Karma tryna sucker me into applying for a Capital One QuickSilver card :lol:

Even if I got approved, that card would increase my credit limit but lower my age of credit which would have a negative affect on my score :smh:

Credit history and student loans are killing my score right now and there's really no way around it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom