Let her keep it or Repo

• Let her keep it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Repo, let the new scrub buy her one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bought my now Ex a 2k purse, we were together 8 months. She played me, set up getting back with her ex then she dropped me. It happened 6 weeks after I bought it for her. I never saw it coming. Should I let her keep it or repo that spit? The thought of her rockin it with this scrub has my blood boiling. The pipe game was right, 2nd time it went down she hit me with the squirt and was amazed like "ive never done that before lol." Meaning old boy never made it happen. IJS not posting pics lol.

She said she didn't want **** to do with me and threw away everything I gave her except that damn purse....

Get you'lls votes in lol.

View media item 2061074

Regardless on what it was spent on, it's $2,000.00. idc if it's a bag, pair of shoes, earrings, a car, honus wagner mint 10 rookie card, you're dropping 2k on something that adds no true value to her life. I can kinda see if she needed the bread for school, or for a surgery, that's G stuff and I would respect you for that. A friggin purse to carry more stuff? stahp.

The only way I wouldn't hesitate to drop 2k is if it's the irs.

repo'd the damier 
nthat.gif

Probably googled the pic, NT detectives get to work

OP give your aunt her bag back

Last edited by a moderator:
Props b. Gotta be freeing to put the burner to the dome of the gully wench that wrangled your heart to pieces and used you. Uhh not that i'm advocating that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom