2nd Annual Amazon 'Prime Day' 7/12/16

grabbed a yeti tumbler... hoping its legit 
nerd.gif

Just went throught on the 40inch $140 TV lightning deal. Should be delivered Friday. Also had a $10 credit so I picked up another fire stick for $15 bucks

damb i wish i was paying attention thats a steal for that ssd... would of been nice to cop but its sold out now :smh:

looks like the 300$ tv is done for too tried to get the link but they replaced the 2015 models with 2016s at full price for 100$ more

ya but how can best buy price match something that is sold out from amazon is my question... its not that i dont believe you i just want to know how i can cop at bestbuy so i can leave the cribbo like now :lol:

nevermind i see it on bestbuy.com... thanks bro.. repped

Last edited:
best buy pricematched it already on their site 

go to staples and show em the best buy and theyll give you 10% extra off

ya but how can best buy price match something that is sold out from amazon is my question... its not that i dont believe you i just want to know how i can cop at bestbuy so i can leave the cribbo like now
laugh.gif
I think it's already price matched. $165 for that SSD is still a damn good deal.

Last edited:
ya but how can best buy price match something that is sold out from amazon is my question... its not that i dont believe you i just want to know how i can cop at bestbuy so i can leave the cribbo like now
laugh.gif

nevermind i see it on bestbuy.com... thanks bro.. repped
just copped one off staples called their 800 number they price matched bestbuy and gave 10% off 

came out to like 154 shipped with tax 
pimp.gif

^ same here... didnt even have to leave the cribbo... thanks again... btw how do i transfer all my data though?

Last edited:
What do you mean?
Exactly what @Slighted  said. I spent majority of my workday checking on deals and the only thing I made out with that day was a rice cooker. 

The rice cooker is used to this day, but still. When Amazon promised amazing prices for some good items, they failed to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom