3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

--Maaaaan...this road trip is the beginining of the end of the Lakers' season. They can't take care of a Yao-less Rockets team?

You kidding me dude?

Rockets are killing EVERY TEAM they face right now, Yao or not.

Its a crazy run no matter who the team is or who they play, its insane.

...and LOOK AT THEIR ROSTER on the floor right now. All you need is team-work and TRUST.

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

you think its possible for the lakers to miss the playoffs?

Don't go overboard, but it's very possible for them to drop to 6, 7, or 8 within the next week without Pau. Houston just is on fire right now, Iwouldn't want to play them RIGHT NOW, but I have a feeling they are gonna burn out before or at the playoffs. Good game Roc Boys (I don't know whereall of yall were earlier in the season, but that's a debate for another day) Lakers must win at least 1 of the next two against Utah or Dallas.

My boy Skip from Dozo
smokin.gif

lol at T-Mac getting MVP chants with the game he had
laugh.gif

how can alston get mad when he's showing the machine up...clown.

indifferent.gif
Call me a hater if you want, but i'm still not convinced withthis rocket team

laugh.gif

But im so serious tho, i'm not
grin.gif

What's up with McGrady? His body looked real tense shooting those free throws...hope his back isn't acting up.
P.S., Battier = Kobe Stopper
laugh.gif

Rafer wit 30
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I had to check to see if Fresno State won its conference championship this week a la Jarvis Hayes....NOPE. He had 30 just cause he felt likeit....
laugh.gif

I am out of here. I am not going to stick around for all the stupid crap that is going to go on in this tread by some haters.

The rockets are a great team. They play great ball and great D. 22 wins is crazy.

Lakers got to go back to the drawing board. We made in effort in the 3rd but couldn't pull it out. We must work on our D. We looked bad out there.

Once again congrats to the rockets.

Not that I expected a win, but to collapse late in the game like that is inexcusable. I don't understand why they start the third quarter out hustling ondefense and get back in the game, then just slack off the rest of the game and don't play the same way they did to catch up.

Battier played great defense on Kobe, but Kobe also made it easy for him by taking a lot of contested jumpshots instead of getting to the basket. Granted, whenhe did go to the basket he almost always lost the ball and missed the shot and hardly ever drew a foul, but you can't just chill on the perimeter andjackup shots.

I honestly don't know how the hell the Rockets are getting all these guys to play so well, but their defense is amazing. I think we would have had a shotif Alston hadn't randomly decided to become a good shooter, but that was offset by TMAC having an off game.

Originally Posted by gko2408

What's up with McGrady? His body looked real tense shooting those free throws...hope his back isn't acting up.
P.S., Battier = Kobe Stopper
laugh.gif

he's just TIRED. he played two whole games in ONE week, which no one has done before, along w/ a lot of 41 minute games. he's doggone tired.

Seriously though, 33 shots for 24 points? That is horrendous. Battier put the locks on Kobe today. Lakers are definitely in trouble without Pau and Bynum.

Back
Top Bottom