3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

How did they know they were in the house? I'm guessing a anonymous tip?

The girl got free, ran across the street and called the cops.

And gave the guys whole name and exact age. I thought that was weird...

Damn b, in Cleveland?
If dude really wanted to torture them he should have let em go free in the city.

my man said he wouldve pulled this heroic stuff with his goons if he knew

:smokin

crazy people in this world. reminds me of the whole jaycee dugard kidnapping out here in bay area. :smh:

wow 
mean.gif

this was a pretty big story when i was in high school in Cleveland, if I'm not mistaken one girl worked at burger king and she was abducted on her way home from work. Im so happy for her and the other girls and i just hope they can heal and move on from this

please dont make Charles Ramsey a joke. he's a hero

I went to school with Amanda Berry and Georgina DeJesus (Almira Elementary and Wilbur Wright Middle School) and they got kidnapped a few blocks from where I grew up at.

I knew Amanda Berry's ex boyfriend when we were younger (D.J.) and we thought she was dead years ago man.

Nesto, you know Weechie and them? They lived on Seymour for years, they Nick's peoples. Im sure you know them.

Very happy these girls were found.

Kinda crazy - but I remember sitting at a red-light one time in 2005-2006, starring at a MISSING PERSON billboard on Denison and Lorain Ave; that showed Georgina DeJesus's face. I was just sitting there looking in awe. Than out of nowhere, Georgina's father pulled up next to me while I was waiting at the light :wow: and I was with my friend, and we were trying to figure out why this dude looked so familiar, than we realized it was homegirl's father and I swear to God, dude shed a tear while waiting at the stop-light starring at his daughters face on that billboard across the street from us. I tried getting his attention to wave and tell him to hold his head up, but he never looked our way. I'll never forget that moment for as long as I live....so happy for that man. He held vigils and meetings at the very block his daughter was kidnapped from every year, and he never gave up on her. The anguish and distraught he showed over the years were very hard to watch. So happy for the family.

Last edited:
I went to school with Amanda Berry and Georgina DeJesus (Almira Elementary and Wilbur Wright Middle School) and they got kidnapped a few blocks from where I grew up at.

I knew Amanda Berry's ex boyfriend when we were younger (D.J.) and we thought she was dead years ago man.

Nesto, you know Weechie and them? They lived on Seymour for years, they Nick's peoples. Im sure you know them.

Very happy these girls were found.

Kinda crazy - but I remember sitting at a red-light one time in 2005-2006, starring at a MISSING PERSON billboard on Denison and Lorain Ave; that showed Georgina DeJesus's face. I was just sitting there looking in awe. Than out of nowhere, the Georgina's father pulled up next to me while I was waiting at the light :wow: and I was with my friend, and we were trying to figure out why this dude looked so familiar, than we realized it was homegirl's father and I swear to God, dude shed a tear while waiting at the stop-light starring at his daughters face on that billboard across the street from us. I tried getting his attention to wave and tell him to hold his head up, but he never looked our way. I'll never forget that moment for as long as I live....so happy for that man.

this didnt make national news at all. just wanted to know, did they think there was a connection between all these kidnappings? was the search still going on and their faces still on billboards, etc

wow some really close to home stories

thank you dudes for sharing

i really wish the best for these young women and their children. such a horrible story

What's sad is that Amanda Berry's mom died a few years back due to heart failure ... Probably was so distraught about her daughter :smh:

I just don't get what would possess this person to do such a thing..

Curious to see what kind of details come of this as we move forward.

What's sad is that Amanda Berry's mom died a few years back due to heart failure ... Probably was so distraught about her daughter
mean.gif

I just don't get what would possess this person to do such a thing..

Curious to see what kind of details come of this as we move forward.
i read somewhere that she appeared on montel williams or some similar daytime show many years ago to spread the word about her missing daughter and noted fraud psychic sylvia browne told her that her daughter was, unfortunately, already dead.

amanda berry's mother took that lie to her grave when she died two years later

sylvia browne is getting roasted and rightfully so

Back
Top Bottom