3 GOOD NT'ERS SCAMMED BY LONG TIME NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN!!!

A grown man Spending a thousand dollars on sneakers because theyre endorsed by Kanye West? Why ? I dont understand . If youre just going to throw your money away, give it to someone who needs it .

You deserved to get got . Im happy you got scammed.

A grown man Spending a thousand dollars on sneakers because theyre endorsed by Kanye West? Why ? I dont understand . If youre just going to throw your money away, give it to someone who needs it .

Well, Damn....

I agree with you as far as not understanding why someone would pay that much for a pair of sneakers. The hustle and dealing aspect of sneakers died long ago and it just turned into big commercialized business now. It went from corner store bodega hustle to freakin' Walmart and Costco superstore status. But, I don't think he should have gotten scammed....it is his money at the end of the day and if he wants to throw that much cash on materialistic items, so be it. On the sheer fact of business integrity....no one should get scammed or experience fraud when a deal is in place.

Who would have thought that terminal losers who are obsessed with sneakers, probably don't have a college degree, probably don't have a real white collar job and are selling sneakers on a message board would likely steal your money if you give them the chance. I'm shocked.

Who would have thought that terminal losers who are obsessed with sneakers, probably don't have a college degree, probably don't have a real white collar job and are selling sneakers on a message board would likely steal your money if you give them the chance. I'm shocked.

Your'e from a suburb in Michigan. Yeezy taught you well.

As absurd as a grown man denying that Boston is a hate filled racist town.

so what happened with this...?

i'm curious to know if there was any sort of resolution....

Back
Top Bottom