3 Muslim students shot to death in apartment near UNC Chapel Hill

Im reading the story, someone point to me where it says the killed them due to race or religion please. In genuinely curious. In also driving
laugh.gif
In one post widely shared online, Hicks, who claimed he is an atheist, allegedly wrote: "When it comes to insults, your religion started this, not me. If your religion kept its big mouth shut, so would I."

some atheists just dont believe anything, others are atheists because they have a deep hatred of religious people

this guy is an animal, take him behind the shed and end him 

Dont be fooled by the media - this isnt at all about religion. But thats what sells and the media knows it. Killing over a parking spot is not as attention grabbing as killing about religion.

Last edited:
So it is confirm that it was because they were Muslims? Last time I heard the news, it was unclear of it was religion or parking spot.

Willing to bet it was a parking spot an being that they were Muslims added to the story and made it more appealing.

Last edited:
lol at how people are going to blame the "media" for blowing this outta proportion while when this first happened and earlier today before any news outlet was talking about it you had people crying on twitter about "if they were white and the killer was muslim it'd be ALL over the news" and "why isn't this on any major news??!!?"

I hate people.

**** has me sick and obviously is motivated because of their religion :smh:

Tension has been a lil high in the triangle with Muslims getting hate from these conservatives. The comments I seen regarding that Duke thing were disgusting

Edit: you ain't killing three people just over a parking space. If the races were flipped that narrative wouldn't get played

Last edited:
Perhaps the end state was because religion, but initially it the argument was probably started because of a damn parking spot.

Last edited:
Tension has been a lil high in the triangle with Muslims getting hate from these conservatives.

This guy was a liberal. He liked articles from Huffington Post, Rachel Maddow, and anti-Tea Party groups on his facebook page. He was also an atheist who expressed support for groups like Atheists for Equality, and the Freedom from Religion Foundation.

I see every thing in your deflection but him liking some "islamic" right.....folks lacking melanin here in NC been on some heavy anti islam/arab **** here lately 

my opinion is if the person in that car was anybody else he wouldn't have pulled that ****.....but who knows but after that ****** *** american sniper movie I feel like this aint the last crime against people who practice islam 

I see every thing in your deflection but him liking some "islamic" right.....folks lacking melanin here in NC been on some heavy anti islam/arab **** here lately 

my opinion is if the person in that car was anybody else he wouldn't have pulled that ****.....but who knows but after that ****** *** american sniper movie I feel like this aint the last crime against people who practice islam 

As long as you recognize that, there's no way I can say you wrong for that. And in all possibility he wanted to take out a few muslims that day.

I'm just saying everyone needs to chill and let the investigation commence and take its course. people jump to conclusions so damn fast and everyone becomes an expert before the bodies are even cold.

I just think its toxic to think just because he's white and because they are muslim then it automatically means "terrorist"

well seeing how American Sniper is being treated like the holy grail for a lot of folks I can't help but think that when arabs/muslims are attacked by someone from the white society 

propaganda is at an all time high against them brothers and sisters 

just funny watching them deflect but god damn if it was one of them targeted all hell would've broke loose w/ the islamic hate/ignorance

Last edited:
I just read that link bloc posted...i pretty much agree 90% on everything the killer posted, except im not a gun guy. (xbox only)

And im not here to "defend" atheism or nothing like that, its just that especially in our instant information society, I've seen time and time again people make up their mind about an incident with just the first headline sentence of information.
Thats not good for anyone

Last edited:
I liked American Sniper and recognise is a movie base on factual events. I also recognise what happened was in a war environment and the movie and events showed good Muslims families , extremist and the in betweeners. It Showed Americans pro and against the war and people that were just impartial and took it as a job.

I'm not into tweeter nor I have heard all this propaganda that is making American hate Muslims. I would think that 9/11 might be reason enough for anyone sick to take that stance.

Just curious and I'm looking for someone to educate me in all that's gong on because of the movie. Please also provide me links and articles for all these American extrimist that recently found their hate for Muslims because of the movie.

Last edited:
I like American Sniper and recognise is a movie base on factual events. I also recognise what happen was in a war environment and the movie and events showed good Muslims families , extremist and the in betweeners. Show Americans pro and against the war and people that were just impartial and it was a job.

I'm not into tweeter nor I have heard all this propaganda that is making American hate Muslims. I would think that 9/11 might be reason enough for anyone sick to take that stance.

Just curious and I'm looking for someone to educate me in all that's gong on because of the movie. Please also provide me links and articles for all these American extrimist that recently found their hate for Muslims because of the movie.

:lol:

Last edited:
I like American Sniper and recognise is a movie base on factual events. I also recognise what happen was in a war environment and the movie and events showed good Muslims families , extremist and the in betweeners. Show Americans pro and against the war and people that were just impartial and it was a job.

never said that but I've personally seen a lot of people use the movie to display their hate for muslims.......you're the same dude hurt cause my comments about some mothers hit close to home right? OHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA makes total sense

have a good day lil guy 
smile.gif

"that's your uncle bobby" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom