3 Muslim students shot to death in apartment near UNC Chapel Hill

never said that but I've personally seen a lot of people use the movie to display their hate for muslims.......you're the same dude hurt cause my comments about some mothers hit close to home right? OHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA makes total sense

have a good day lil guy :smile:

"that's your uncle bobby" :rofl:
You the same guy that does not know how to switch gear and have an intellectual conversation. The same guy that still think I'm asking a question because of a comment you made. You are directly correlating the movie with new found hate. However, the question was asked because you aren't the first person to mention it, here in NT it has been said several times. Thus the question was a legit one.

It's cool papi .. We know you don't have a father that's why you blame single woman for being **** instead of blaming the father's for leaving their kid stray ...

If you can manage to keep this conversation on what's being discussed then we can continue our chat. Until then learn how to be an adult and distinguish between thread and jokes ...

Bye bye

treat like a holy grail =/= found their original hate for muslims because of a movie

when your comprehension is that poor I just laugh.....but hey he killed three Muslims execution style because of a parking space 
grin.gif

and you're still hurt by my post about mothers......it got you barking 24 hours later 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yall gettin off topic homies lol.

I haven't seen Sniper yet but i've def heard/saw the outrage people had with Michael Moore saying snipers are cowards and Seth Rogen saying the movie reminded him of Inglorius Bastards fake movie within the movie

I haven't seen Sniper yet but i've def heard/saw the outrage people had with Michael Moore saying snipers are cowards and Seth Rogen saying the movie reminded him of Inglorius Bastards fake movie within the movie
I have to read that joint about Moore .. Dude is always on some controversial conspiracy theories type of ****.

treat like a holy grail =/= found their original hate for muslims because of a movie

when your comprehension is that poor I just laugh.....but hey he killed three Muslims execution style because of a parking space >D

and you're still hurt by my post about mothers......it got you barking 24 hours later :rofl:  
read this and just laugh ... Hahaha my man ... Thanks for bringing the Lulz Mr scholar.

Within the first 20mins of the movie you can tell it's a propaganda piece. Yes he suffered from PTSD but it's a movie, about a sniper, in a war that we know is a farce.

Within the first 20mins of the movie you can tell it's a propaganda piece. Yes he suffered from PTSD but it's a movie, about a sniper, in a war that we know is a farce.

I could not disagree more. If anything this movie shows how war is hell and the toll that it places on military families. Eastwood himself said that if anything it's an anti war movie.

Folks only talk about American Sniper because it had big names behind it. When this movie came out using real seals it was definitely waay more propaganda then Sniper. (and I don't get why propaganda is a bad thing, like we all don't know "BE ALL YOU CAN BE in Americas Army commercials since we were kids)

View media item 1397079

I could not disagree more. If anything this movie shows how war is hell and the toll that it places on military families. Eastwood himself said that if anything it's an anti war movie.

He could've portrayed it different if that's the case.

I can see what you mean, but there are families out there just like the movie depicted IMHO. They live breath and **** patriotism and are extremist. However, I didn't have the same feeling, probably the total opposite.

One of the biggest tool all these Islamic extremists group have is propaganda. Painting the USA as bad and using isolated incident to generalise Americans as a whole.

Further complicate things they have faith and no matter how hard we fight we aren't breaking that. Its an unwinnable fight.

We went in and made it our business, we validated the extrimist and now we have to deal we it. Whether initially it was justified or not .. Its our problem now.

America killed plenty of innocent muslim families. Probably hit more innocent folks then guilty and as a result created more folks who hate america. They have every right to hate america and I have no issue with it. They just need to stop killing their own and target those that be

maybe they should use the "hands up don't shoot" campaign :lol: yea that'll do it!

America killed plenty of innocent muslim families. Probably hit more innocent folks then guilty and as a result created more folks who hate america. They have every right to hate america and I have no issue with it. They just need to stop killing their own and target those that be

maybe they should use the "hands up don't shoot" campaign :lol: yea that'll do it!
just like Muslims kills thousands of Americans ...

If we use your analogy, Americans should hate Muslims.

SMH ....

The stupidity is running wild here.

But one thing is right, innocent casualties of war are being used as propaganda to get innocent people skewed to the extrimist side.

Last edited:
they're retaliating *shrugs* 

everybody in this world aint gonna be on some mlk ****....some about that action when the western world tries to **** them over 

I can't hate on it

Last edited:
This guy is about far left as you can be. Didnt expect that. The story is getting massive exposure i dont know why lack of exposure even came up. I want to know more about the prior disputes. Could have started with that and ended because of relegion. Or racheted it up.

Last edited:
This guy is about far left as you can be. Didnt expect that. The story is getting massive exposure i dont know why lack of exposure even came up. I want to know more about the prior disputes. Could have started with that and ended because of relegion. Or racheted it up.

Perhaps the end state was because religion, but initially it the argument was probably started because of a damn parking spot.
agree ...

i really wanna see how ur going to turn this into the muslims fault for dying. its pretty obvious that ur a racist bigot from previous threads... im really curious what u have in store this time

of course u want to give the killer every excuse available, unarmed people should NEVER be killed

i really wanna see how ur going to turn this into the muslims fault for dying. its pretty obvious that ur a racist bigot from previous threads... im really curious what u have in store this time

of course u want to give the killer every excuse available, unarmed people should NEVER be killed

Lol what? i said they should be killed? what are you rambling on about. said it probably started over a dispute and ended because of their religion. Im glad you know everythimg about the situation and what events led to their demise.

Dont look at me for the "he is disturbed and misunderstood" angle. He knew what he was doing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom