3 people dead, 1 critical in mall shooting in WA. Active shooter still on the loose

mean.gif
 coward 

I don't see how this was ISIS related when there was a witness that said he shouted out a woman's name before shooting which I assume was the woman he was targeting
It was a sexist murder crime stop pandering
It's nothing like the San Bernardino or Orlando shootings

Last edited:
Court records show Cetin was told by a judge on Dec. 29 that he was not to possess a firearm, the newspaper reported.
However, the stepfather urged the judge not to impose a no-contact order, saying his stepson was "going through a hard time."

Holy crap what was this judge thinking

All these Clinton\ Trump based headlines tying to ISIS are intellectually dishonest and poor journalism. The kid could've supported Disney xd, what does that have to do with Isis or this act? Media needs to do better.

Do you have any confirmation of this, or are you just pulling this out your ***?

View media item 2177950
So we know he's a Muslim immigrant from Turkey who supports Hillary Clinton and committed a mass shooting which resulted in 5 deaths. Those are all undeniable facts.

You wanna make some educated guesses or continue keeping your head in the sand?

When did observing, recognizing patterns, and making inferences / predictions become such a bad thing?

So we know he's a Muslim immigrant from Turkey who supports Hillary Clinton and committed a mass shooting which resulted in 5 deaths. Those are all undeniable facts.

You wanna make some educated guesses or continue keeping your head in the sand?

When did observing, recognizing patterns, and making inferences / predictions become such a bad thing?
There is no substantial evidence to claim him being a Hillary or Trump supporter is a fact.

Even Trump's mouthpiece doesn't agree

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cetin-burlington-shooter-id-immigrant-turkey/

There is no substantial evidence to claim him being a Hillary or Trump supporter is a fact.

Even Trump's mouthpiece doesn't agree

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cetin-burlington-shooter-id-immigrant-turkey/
Okay, let's forget the fact that he's a Hillary Clinton supporter for a moment. It's interesting to me how:
  • This mass shooter supports Hillary Clinton,
  • The Orlando mass shooter's father was in attendance and enjoying himself at a Hillary Clinton rally,
BUT, let's set that aside for a moment.

A Muslim immigrant from Turkey (which borders Syria for the geographically-challenged folks of NT) committed a mass shooting. Is it really  that far-fetched to imagine it could be terror-related / ISIS-inspired?

Keep playing dumb, that'll make all our problems magically go away. 
pimp.gif

Keep trying to troll and hijack this thread :stoneface:

**** your politization of this act. It was an attack against women, and from the sounds of it, a specific targeted woman. This is a tragedy that's not to be twisted into your political soap box, so **** off with your reaching and bigoted assumptions.

RIP to the victims, and I hope their families can pull this in time.

politicizing this event :x

Sometimes I think when these events happen there are a select group of people hoping it was a brown person so they can spew their goofy ****.

Nevermind the people who died, let's go straight to the politics involved. People are disgusting.

RIP the victims.

Back
Top Bottom