3 people dead, 1 critical in mall shooting in WA. Active shooter still on the loose

MakeAmericaGreatAgain.jpg

Okay, let's forget the fact that he's a Hillary Clinton supporter for a moment. It's interesting to me how:
  • This mass shooter supports Hillary Clinton,
  • The Orlando mass shooter's father was in attendance and enjoying himself at a Hillary Clinton rally,
BUT, let's set that aside for a moment.

A Muslim immigrant from Turkey (which borders Syria for the geographically-challenged folks of NT) committed a mass shooting. Is it really  that far-fetched to imagine it could be terror-related / ISIS-inspired?

Keep playing dumb, that'll make all our problems magically go away. 
pimp.gif

Terror is terror, I don't support the idea that an attack in a public place killing at least several people can only be called terror if the motive involves radical Islam. But you came in this thread immediately drawing conclusions and painting them as fact when there is not substantial evidence to do so. 5 people died and you're in here trying to form some sort of link between Hillary and this shooter. And now this post. You're implying what exactly? That Hillary is behind or supportive of recent terror attacks? 
eyes.gif

Evidence so far is pointing towards a lunatic carrying out an attack against a specific woman and killing several others in the process. But you don't care, you just want to instantly put the ISIS label on a muslim to support your narrative.

Have some respect and take your bs to the political thread or wait for further evidence

Last edited:

Terror is terror, I don't support the idea that an attack in a public place killing at least several people can only be called terror if the motive involves radical Islam. But you came in this thread immediately drawing conclusions and painting them as fact when there is not substantial evidence to do so. 3 people died and you're in here trying to form some sort of link between Hillary and this shooter. And now this post. You're implying what exactly? That Hillary is behind or supportive of recent terror attacks? 
eyes.gif

Evidence so far is pointing towards a lunatic carrying out an attack against a specific woman and killing several others in the process. But you don't care, you just want to instantly put the ISIS label on a muslim to support your narrative.

Have some respect and take your bs to the political thread or wait for further evidence
Correction: FIVE (5) people died.

I LITERALLY JUST SAID to set aside the Hillary Clinton aspect of it. Like, if you want to move past that point and discuss the real issue(s), stop ******* mentioning it.

You guys are so petrified of using your tiny brains and making simple, logical connections between facts and scenarios that you are presented with. Thank god you're not in any sort of leadership positions, otherwise you'd be in real trouble.

So, let's go over the scenario again, and I would love for someone to have the balls to answer my question. Given the following facts:
  • Muslim immigrant from Turkey
  • Mass shooting
  • ??? (fill in the blank)
Do you think it's unfathomable to imagine that this could be associated with or inspired by any terrorist organizations?

I have another prediction: The great folks of NT will continue to dodge my questions and scold me for mentioning Hillary Clinton. Spineless cowards.

In the words of Stephen A. Smith:

"If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, IT AIN'T A DAMN MONGOOSE."

#UseYourBrain2016

Correction: FIVE (5) people died.

I LITERALLY JUST SAID to set aside the Hillary Clinton aspect of it. Like, if you want to move past that point and discuss the real issue(s), stop ******* mentioning it.

You guys are so petrified of using your tiny brains and making simple, logical connections between facts and scenarios that you are presented with. Thank god you're not in any sort of leadership positions, otherwise you'd be in real trouble.

So, let's go over the scenario again, and I would love for someone to have the balls to answer my question. Given the following facts:
  • Muslim immigrant from Turkey
  • Mass shooting
  • ??? (fill in the blank)
Do you think it's unfathomable to imagine that this could be associated with or inspired by any terrorist organizations?

I have another prediction: The great folks of NT will continue to dodge my questions and scold me for mentioning Hillary Clinton. Spineless cowards.

In the words of Stephen A. Smith:

"If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, IT AIN'T A DAMN MONGOOSE."

#UseYourBrain2016
If you wanted to put it aside you wouldn't have expanded on your point by reaffirming that you see that link as a fact, which is both unsubstantiated and irrelevant, and then adding a more serious implication on top of that by adding the Orlando dad part.

It's the equivalent of me responding to you and then saying but let's put that aside.

Nobody is saying it's unfathomable this could be inspired by radicalization, you're constructing a strawman. You didn't say it's possible, you implied him being a Turkish immigrant must automatically mean it's ISIS inspired.

You're a Trump supporter. You know what that means...

I think it means you're a bigot, or do you think that's unfathomable?

See how that works? 

Last edited:
I LITERALLY JUST SAID to set aside the Hillary Clinton aspect of it. 
eyes.gif
 After you brought it up yourself??? Aww, aren't you generous...

What a great strategy. Right out of Drumpf's playbook:

Step 1: Politicize an event

Step 2: Sidestep the fact that you politicized that event

Step 3: Enjoy the profits generated from the hysteria from step 1 AS WELL as profits generated from step 2 because you end up looking like a nice objective guy (to fools who don't know better) when in fact you're a fear mongering bigot

^EXACTLY what happened with Drumpf's bull **** claim that Obama wasn't born in the USA.

Last edited:

Boy, I cannot WAIT until this guy is elected.

I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy reading all the butthurt on NT.  :lol:

I'll be right there with you, reading butthurt from Hilary supporters and butthurt from Trump supporters who think hes gonna do anything for them.

You lost already if you think any of them care about you :wink:

I LITERALLY JUST SAID to set aside the Hillary Clinton aspect of it. 

:rolleyes  After you brought it up yourself??? Aww, aren't you generous...

What a great strategy. Right out of Drumpf's playbook:

Step 1: Politicize an event
Step 2: Sidestep the fact that you politicized that event
Step 3: Enjoy the profits generated from the hysteria from step 1 AS WELL as profits generated from step 2 because you end up looking like a nice objective guy (to fools who don't know better) when in fact you're a fear mongering bigot

^EXACTLY what happened with Drumpf's bull **** claim that Obama wasn't born in the USA.

That was funny to me too :lol:

"Stop bringing up that thing nobody mentioned until I said something about it!"

God damn clown :lol:

Back
Top Bottom