3 years ago today the pack madness began!

And it went down hill from that day.
smh.gif
I had such high hopes after the DMP but JB just found a new way to milk the consumer for more money.
I was able to get 2 packs from eastbay and ended up selling the VI's and keeping the XI's. Worn 1 pair probable 20 times and the soles are showing someyellowing but still in great shape and the Deadstock pair look as good as the day I got them.

Oh well, let's see how everybody's is looking.

side11-30.gif

Release date: January 28, 2006
Retail price: part of $295 package
Production no: 136046 171 00
Known production dates and factories:
n/a

336411614.jpg

352891028.jpg

From the day I recieved them.

128018782.jpg

I remember back in 8th grade this 1 kid said that he was gonna cop them turned out he didn't lol

ahh man I remember back in 10th grade there were these two kids who were hyping this pack up so
badly talking about how many they had on hold and they never copped lol

Wow.....3 years already??

This also means it's the 3 year anniversary of NTers attempting to resell these in Buy/Sell for $600-800.

This day still haunts me. Not only did I not get mine, but the price of every concord on the internet doubled. Not to mention the prices the re-sellers wereasking for a DMP. This day was the defining moment in the fall of the Jordan game.

cheaper and better than cdps
tired.gif

thanks for sharing...the ones you wore...you kept in great condition..with very minor yellowing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

the first is always the best, the dmp hands down over any pack that has come out...
The best indeed
pimp.gif

wish i could afford a dmp...f-ck tuition fees

Probably the most hyped pack ever. I still copped 2 packs anyway.

Never thought I would see tents outside of a mall until these dropped.

Sold one pack that week after, sold the pack I kept last year, but now I want the XI's again.

My story is crazy on how i got my DMP's..It was too easy..lol n really lucky..got mines from Champs sports store..i do wear mines by the way...Both areyellow now though..
frown.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
..But the quality on these were both pretty good..wish i could say that for the stuff that comes out now ..Some piks...

0ab262119b109cbba42e1c6ac31ed91aeb68890b.pjpg

de036cd61a981be3c2dfa90fe9b96cd636a64f0c.pjpg

b3936be319c919a4cae0a076eacd62063d71ed3a.pjpg

wow its been 3 years already it feels longer i still dont understand why i didnt get them when i camp out wit my boy

I get mad everytime I hear about this release. I could have copped 2 weeks after release date but passed because of the VIs. I seen a lot of pairs stillsitting in stores in Houston after release

I hate to be reminded of this. I'll always be mad about not being able to get a pair on the release date. A very sad day for JB and the
direction they went. I consider "limited" a dirty word now. If a shoe needs to be "limited" to sell, then it doesn't need to be made. There
is no excuse for consumers to ever pay a premium for a shoe the day after it releases. A year or two down the road is okay. Oh well.

still got mines n they real nice. SLIGHT yellowing on the VIs cuz i wore em a few times. i think i only wore the XIs a couple times.

Back
Top Bottom