3 years ago today the pack madness began!

yup, that is pretty much my first big jump into the shoe game, i wish i would have bought more packs, i could have bought soo many more but i wasdumb...
smh.gif
smh.gif
, i only opened them up once then wrapped them up and threw them beyotches in the freezer

never got my pair because the line was crazy and there was tickets for everyone but the first 40 or so got them.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I wish I had known back then what I do now about the Jordan shoe scene, I would have maxed out a credit card on these things.

REAL TALK RIGHT HERE. I ENDED UP ONLY BUYING ONE PACK THAT DAY AND JUST GOT ANOTHER LAST WEEK.

DAMN 3YRS AGO ALREADY HOW TIME GOES BY....................MY PAIR STILL LOOKS FRESH..................

Damn i cant believe i missed out on these had a chance to get them for $400 on release day but passed because i was too cheap and thought i could get a pairfor retail and boy did i mess up...well i can only hope to find a set one day

have mine!! size 9 and a 9.5 copped easy! (employee at finishline). and yes these are the best package ever because of quality and the shoes in the pack

i remember wen these came out i didnt have a chance to go and cop cuz i was low on funds. now im hoping to find a pair for a decent price

still remember that day, it was such a crazy release. i slept on the sidewalk outside the store for these, from 7pm-9am the next day. it was all damn worth ittoo, walked away with my two pairs.

my pairs still on ice

my buddy's pair that he had me sell on here 2 days after release. he couldn't get his size, so he ended up selling the pack only for $360 or $380! heshould have held on to them bit longer!

some misc pics:
rip in either DMPs or concords, he wore them right before RD

and of course mr KB8 (he was 8 back then) in concords

i have my packs on ice but im still looking for a pair of dmp xi's just to wear. can't bring myself to unDS my packs.

Man... it's so hard to believe that way 3 years ago. I wish I would've picked them up back then and I'm still looking for a 10.5 pack that isdecently priced. haha

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

My story is crazy on how i got my DMP's..It was too easy..lol n really lucky..got mines from Champs sports store..i do wear mines by the way...Both are yellow now though..
frown.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
..But the quality on these were both pretty good..wish i could say that for the stuff that comes out now ..Some piks...

0ab262119b109cbba42e1c6ac31ed91aeb68890b.pjpg

de036cd61a981be3c2dfa90fe9b96cd636a64f0c.pjpg

b3936be319c919a4cae0a076eacd62063d71ed3a.pjpg

Nice shoes, busted fit.
laugh.gif

wish i had em
need a size 11.5 or 12
not ds because im not paying those ridulous prices

love the Xi's.. My first pairs of Xi's Same story sold both Vi's kept the XI's 1 on ice and 1 to rock.

Back
Top Bottom