30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

She also finds me on facebook and adds me (STALKER! lol..)

PRESENT DAY
my birthday comes up on facebook and friends start saying happy birthday and she did do too. I reply to about all of them saying "Thanks".

Wait, a co-worker adding you on facebook makes them a stalker?
laugh.gif
Your guidelines for what a stalker is are pretty strict

PRESENT DAY
my birthday comes up on facebook and friends start saying happy birthday and she did do too. I reply to about all of them saying "Thanks".

laugh.gif

It's flattering but yea when women come at you like "you should take my number" it's kinda :/ when they're ugly

It's flattering but yea when women come at you like "you should take my number" it's kinda :/ when they're ugly

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

PRESENT DAY

laugh.gif
I wasn't that serious about the stalker comment that's why there's a "lol" there
wink.gif

To LuckyLuchiano: Well, she's two out of the three things you listed.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

PRESENT DAY

laugh.gif
I wasn't that serious about the stalker comment that's why there's a "lol" there
wink.gif

To LuckyLuchiano: Well, she's two out of the three things you listed.

Men are even worse!
With a girl it's easy to hurt her feelings and have her back off, all you have to do is keep declining. If I said to a guy "hey do you wanna go ____" and he responded with just the word "no" i'd never hit him up again
laugh.gif

If a guy is trying to smash/take you out/some combination of the two on the other hand and you consistently tell him no, he will still not surrender.

Men are even worse!
With a girl it's easy to hurt her feelings and have her back off, all you have to do is keep declining. If I said to a guy "hey do you wanna go ____" and he responded with just the word "no" i'd never hit him up again
laugh.gif

If a guy is trying to smash/take you out/some combination of the two on the other hand and you consistently tell him no, he will still not surrender.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

you can't handle that though? stop running around from the conversation and let her know where you stand and where you and her will be...

what do you want NT to do...give you a round of applause?

Originally Posted by blazinRook

you can't handle that though? stop running around from the conversation and let her know where you stand and where you and her will be...

what do you want NT to do...give you a round of applause?

something similar happened to me way back in 7th grade & I was annoyed too. it taught me to never act like that if the roles were reversed.

something similar happened to me way back in 7th grade & I was annoyed too. it taught me to never act like that if the roles were reversed.

Back
Top Bottom