Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by Pmighty

this doesnt happen to me tho

hang in there bud im sure a female will show interest in you some day
129163752744675660.jpg

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I didn't read the thread but I`ll say this.....

If a chick doesnt smell, not over weight, and doesnt have acne/bumps on her face. At least do a hit and run

word from the wise " If she's down, I'm down"
yep, dont nobody gotta know

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I didn't read the thread but I`ll say this.....

If a chick doesnt smell, not over weight, and doesnt have acne/bumps on her face. At least do a hit and run

word from the wise " If she's down, I'm down"
yep, dont nobody gotta know

This happened to one of my boys. 
He bumped into an old classmate who he hasn't seen in a while and they exchanged numbers. Soon, she starts bombarding him with text messages, commenting on his facebook. My friend realizes he dun goofed and starts ignoring her text messages. One time she sent 50+ consecutive text messages, we were scrolling non-stop on his iphone. Since they work in the same area, she saw him leave early one day and texted something like "Why are you leaving now? Where are you going?' 
eek.gif

Hilarity. 
roll.gif

Psycho bish is psycho. 
30t6p3b.gif

This happened to one of my boys. 
He bumped into an old classmate who he hasn't seen in a while and they exchanged numbers. Soon, she starts bombarding him with text messages, commenting on his facebook. My friend realizes he dun goofed and starts ignoring her text messages. One time she sent 50+ consecutive text messages, we were scrolling non-stop on his iphone. Since they work in the same area, she saw him leave early one day and texted something like "Why are you leaving now? Where are you going?' 
eek.gif

Hilarity. 
roll.gif

Psycho bish is psycho. 
30t6p3b.gif

Never had a co worker or classmate do something like this since I rarely give out my number and if I'm not attracted to a female, they probably can tell right away but I have had random uggs at bars or clubs walk up to me and try to get me to get their numbers or hook up with them, not appreciated.

Never had a co worker or classmate do something like this since I rarely give out my number and if I'm not attracted to a female, they probably can tell right away but I have had random uggs at bars or clubs walk up to me and try to get me to get their numbers or hook up with them, not appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom