3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

danvsman danvsman Sorry to ping. Did you get a response on the reach out?

I want to make sure 00 gets covered. He's honestly one of the last people that should be waiting, as much as he helps us all.
Thanks for looking out man!

He said a couple more days and it would be shipped. I'll let John know as soon as I get tracking. Not gonna let an OG like himself get lost in the mix.
Thanks Dan. I was going to give it a day longer before I hit you up but it's good to hear that you got a response. I'm sure whoever it is will ship soon.

Me too!
I'm sure we would ALL be willing to "throw in something" for John00!
giphy.gif

Package for John00 John00 has shipped. I am ashamed that it took as long as it did but a strange and untimely series of events, both good and bad took place that hindered my ability to ship in a timely fashion. My deepest and sincere apologies to the OG and I would like to personally say how much I appreciate what you do for the group.

Package for John00 John00 has shipped. I am ashamed that it took as long as it did but a strange and untimely series of events, both good and bad took place that hindered my ability to ship in a timely fashion. My deepest and sincere apologies to the OG and I would like to personally say how much I appreciate what you do for the group.

All good man! Can't wait to see what is in there! Thanks. I just do whatever I can for the thread. It's all about helping each other. I hope everything is going well with you.

This year is the 5th annual. We had talked about doing some shirts this year. Are people still interested in that? Might be time to start getting a design together and whatnot if we want them to be decent. I'm awful at design and don't know much about fashion or on-demand printing, so not sure if anyone wants to volunteer to spearhead the shirt portion? I can offer to help dig up who participated each year or something if we want to include like a 5-Timers Club, etc.

I will say that participation has dwindled every year. I am also open to this idea:

In lieu of doing the exchange, we could design NTSB shirts for those that have participated in the past. Gives us all something to look forward to without worrying about matching sizes up, etc.

I will say that participation has dwindled every year. I am also open to this idea:

In lieu of doing the exchange, we could design NTSB shirts for those that have participated in the past. Gives us all something to look forward to without worrying about matching sizes up, etc.
I think that this might be the best idea

The real question is if @dcypoe81 has time to drum up a logo in the next few weeks. I'm sure he's more creative than me since he has experience in that field, but I do have a few ideas I wouldn't mind shooting at him or anyone else whose handy with the PS/Design work

Would be down for the shirt idea, or an exchange this year. Had some profile issues on NT last year that caused me to miss out

Back
Top Bottom