3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

I'm waiting on one last item to ship before I send out my package. I am really sorry for being soo late, being out of town for work last minute killed me shipping on time.

I am truly sorry to the person that I got. Due to a series of untimely events, I have been behind schedule. I was sent out of town for work for several weeks at the last minute which effected me shipping on time. That coupled with an item that I was waiting on to be shipped, which was backordered. I then final received the item and caught the flu last week. I am now back to full strength and will be shipping out this week. I feel really bad for not coming through for this guy but, it was truly not by design.

As long as Everyone sends out, and Everone receives, We'll All be Good!
I for one, Love receiving a Mystery Box at my door step, any time of the year...
giphy.gif

danvsman danvsman Sorry to ping. Did you get a response on the reach out?

I want to make sure 00 gets covered. He's honestly one of the last people that should be waiting, as much as he helps us all.
He said a couple more days and it would be shipped. I'll let John know as soon as I get tracking. Not gonna let an OG like himself get lost in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom