3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Man this makes me wish I had a clearance store near me. My Factory location occasionally gets cool stuff, notably the Banned 1s, and a bunch of stuff they did there when the ASG was in town, but normally I'll stop in and it's just a wall of POO. With nothing SB except for all the stuff that used to be 6.0

edit: Jordan Shines? How much did they have those tagged?

Oh wait, I just realized, you're the current winner in the Outlet finds aren't you, you come across all sorts of great stuff all the time. SIGH.

Last edited:
Man this makes me wish I had a clearance store near me. My Factory location occasionally gets cool stuff, notably the Banned 1s, and a bunch of stuff they did there when the ASG was in town, but normally I'll stop in and it's just a wall of POO. With nothing SB except for all the stuff that used to be 6.0

edit: Jordan Shines? How much did they have those tagged?

Oh wait, I just realized, you're the current winner in the Outlet finds aren't you, you come across all sorts of great stuff all the time. SIGH.
I copped the Shines for $99.99. They had 2 different colors, All Red and an Oatmeal Colorway (limited to 400) yesterday...

Also, I don't know about being a winner but I've gotten lucky a few times...

Best pickups were DB 3 for $55 and DB 5 for $79.99

Last edited:
I think my best outlet find aside from the Banned 1s was the day I walked in and picked up a 21C Windrunner 2012 Olympic in my size that had been reduced from 200 with an extra 40% off. I almost wish I'd have picked up a second one to have a fresh one ready to go for the 2016 olympics.

I can only speak on my local clearance store and what @rapcoz2134  stated is partially correct. In some cases, the clearance store will get FSR's of shoes. Very rare, but it does happen. Clearance stores also get a ton of transfers from their neighboring Niketowns and even in some cases Nike Lab locations.  Clearance stores are where you find all the gems. For the most part, nothing at a Clearance store is priced over $99.99. I've seen/heard/bought tons of gems from my local clearance store. To give you an idea of what they carry, In the last 2 weeks, i've come up on Black Levi SB, Acapulco Gold SB, Jordan 1 SB, Cali Highs, APC Frees, Flyknit Roshes, Flax AF1 & AM1, Hackey Sack Dunk Hi & Janoski, Jordan Shine... Everything is hit or miss and sometimes you get lucky...

I copped the Shines for $99.99. They had 2 different colors, All Red and an Oatmeal Colorway (limited to 400) yesterday...

Also, I don't know about being a winner but I've gotten lucky a few times...

Best pickups were DB 3 for $55 and DB 5 for $79.99
Damn man. Those are some FINDS. I envy all y'all all the time because I don't have an SB account in my state let alone a clearance store... We have outlets near me but they are the ****tiest outlets of all time. I go in there and all I find are hyperdunks.

Made sure to PM Dcy with the package photo that got removed. Wanna make sure Void gets credit in the big graphic!

Made sure to PM Dcy with the package photo that got removed. Wanna make sure Void gets credit in the big graphic!
Just repost it. I think it must have been removed by accident because there's no reason an exchange photo would be against the rules in the exchange thread.

not ss related but i literally had the hardest time ever trying to decide which laces to go with in the paparazzi last night. I had one red and one black in just to see and sat there for 30 minutes last night really perplexed as to which lace to choose lol, i really felt like i was making a life or death decision for some reason 
roll.gif

Seeing everything that's been posted I may end up being the odd man out when my giftee gets theirs. I hope they like it, but I must admit upfront now that there isn't a single SB item in the box.

Hey man don't feel bad it's about the idea more then anything... I hope my person likes what I got them... I no what i sent them "i" would deff like lol so I'm hoping they feel some what happy about them

Well I did a lot of post stalking and I think that we may have some similar likes, so hopefully I was on the money. I guess we'll see tomorrow afternoon provided USPS doesn't jack up the delivery.

im in the same boat might try to grab something sb related since i have a few days to but at the moment nothing really sb in the box but i think everything in there will resonate with the recipient.

first package arrived for my creation...
mine is probably shipping after the due date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom