3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

thanks brother it came but I am not home until early next week; you really didn't have to, I am working on a little something for you

sorry I didn't see this earlier I never get notification when someone uses the @ symbol tag

this is a great thread; just catching up on it now
smokin.gif
As I said in the PM, no worries. All in the spirit of the exchange. Hopefully no one sees the mustache-taped box on your porch and decides it is now theirs haha

Last edited:
It says my package is there.... Well have to see if / wen he opens it if it's liked
Got it homie, just forgot to post hahaha...thanks homie! Didn't know you worked at a shop, hook it uuuup!

I bought these early in the fall for my cousin and liked them ever since I seen them in person but jus never got around to picking them up. I'm a sucker for a red and gray upper shoe! Thanks homie
View media item 1271866

As I said in the PM, no worries. All in the spirit of the exchange. Hopefully no one sees the mustache-taped box on your porch and decides it is now theirs haha

My neighbors grab and hold packages for me so it'll be all good

once again many thanks :smokin

I wouldn't say I work there hahaha more like live around the block and my brother and the lady and her sis grew up together... I'm sorry I couldn't send ya any stickers man I was looking for some n all the good ones were gone.. But I really love those kicks personally and am gonna have to go grab myself another pair eventually and I hope the shirts for ya well it's some love from this, good,terrible,beautiful,ugly, and over populated island I call Staten Island... Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays to all no matter what holiday

Seeing what has been received already, I feel bad that I didn't go the SB route. I did do a lil homework and I think it suites the recipient well! Now I just have to ship, will go out this week.

To whomever got me, don't be worried if I don't post how excited I am about the package if it's supposed to arrive between Tuesday and the following Monday. I've already put my holiday hold on all package delivery so that I don't have to worry about things when I'm out of the city for Thanksgiving.

to my giftee: USPS hasn't updated since it went out for delivery this morning. Hopefully you actually get it today and have a chance to post in the thread.

edit:

View media item 1272099

Looks like it's been delivered.

Last edited:
I finally got the main piece of my gift in (2 day priority mail=7days SMH) and a couple other stuff in too. I might ship after black friday tho.

Good to see someone got some mids, mids need love too you know.

I love mids!! After the holidays imma b back to scooping more shoes gotta get all my friends n family gifts b4 I by more shoes lol

Shout to carolinakickg carolinakickg that pack was awesome I'll post pics soon been crazy since I got back home couldn't have asked for anything more

Sweet! Glad to hear it. I know the kicks aren't dunks but I thought maybe you could use something to beat down and the comfort level is top notch. I'll hold off any any other tidbits till after you post

Red mids looking good. This was a dope idea, we need to do this again next year if possible :nthat:

Glad u think the red mids were good I honestly thought people wouldn't like them n I wouldn't mind join everyone next year in this again but Idk if I can do it quarterly lol

Back
Top Bottom