3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Package complete will ship Monday also grabbed some knick knacks for Dan for putting this on

Maybe a tee for @DanVSMan and @mints depending on what sizes you wear shops had some decent in store sales today
Much appreciated, but totally unnecessary. I did this for all you guys to have a fun exchange for the holidays, nothing more.
I don't know what I did to deserve a shirt unless you're revealing yourself
Haha was thinking the same thing except I know who got me and I already got that dope gift.

Just got my box from cali

Dope *** package!!! Thank you so much man!! Aknc your the man and the shoes will be rocked out tomorrow deff and thanx for the shirt and stickers man I can't get enough stickers and the magnet really put it over the top man I really appreciate it!!! Looking forward to doing it again sometime... Anyway here are the pics

View media item 1281065

Last edited:
Just walked in the door from thanksgiving outings and found a box on my doorstep. I'll be posting pictures after I finish unloading the car, but let me just say everything in this box is going to be greatly appreciated and put to use.

@ATs Kicks thanks a lot you put some work into getting this together.

Pictures up as soon as I finish unpacking the car.

Sorry for the barrage of photos, but the box just had so many goodies I had to make sure I got a photo of everything. @ATs Kicks did a fantastic job, thanks for everything.

View media item 1281389Here's how the box looked when I first opened it, nice use of SB tissue paper here
View media item 1281390A note to me with a little explanation of what came in the box, very handy
View media item 1281391SB Trucker cap in real tree camo, I've slowly been dipping my toe into wearing camo and hats again, so having this is a fun experiment in wearing something I might not have picked up on my own. It's also a SAMPLE
View media item 1281392Pretty sweet lace bracelet.
View media item 1281393Kicksonfire sneakerhead bracelet
View media item 1281394Big pack of stickers with a lot of tiny NSB stickers and some really nifty swoosh lacelocks
View media item 1281395HUNTER SB Socks, I actually got a pair of these a few years back, but now that I have doubles I won't mind getting the original ones all busted so they'll actually see my feet
View media item 1281396Black laces with some interesting aglets kind of silver with little red gems on the end. Not sure what pair is going to get graced with them, but I'll be sure to post pictures when I have them in
View media item 1281397Quick Wipes, because you know I don't always have the time to sit there and whip up the bottled stuff right and clean my shoes the way they should be cleaned.
View media item 1281398Debacle Sticker
View media item 1281399Furnace tee, love getting stuff from local shops
View media item 1281400Nike SB football jersey, I was a little worried because I've packed on the pounds over the years, but it fits me really well as a L, I'd probably be swimming in an XL.
View media item 1281401Art print of Pistachio dunks, a pair that keeps eluding me. I should have known something was up when out of the blue I got a link to a pair for sale from KLEKT via PM. I still haven't pulled the trigger, but having this on my desk will probably encourage me to track down a pair
View media item 1281402I've wanted this book for a while, I'll probably never put color to the drawings, but I may do it via photocopies. Thanks so much

Saved the best shots for last
View media item 1281411View media item 1281412
This is a beer mug that's been custom etched with NT SB SS 1st Annual Exchange 2014. Totally going to get some use out of this, probably save it to pour the home-brew I picked up this weekend when it's ready to see a glass.

Last edited:
That mug tho.....

Wow....

pimp.gif

Yeah, as cool as everything else is, that mug along with the pistachio print is probably going to always make me smile when I look over and see it.

To that mug! Amazing pack AT.

I own the Sneaker Coloring Book....I been coloring in it tho!

The Beer Mug is a WINNER!!!

I would run it wet under the sink and slap it in the freezer to freeze till i was ready to pour a cold beer in it..

Yeah, but I like my beers like the English. At cave temperature. When you drink it REALLY cold you mask all the flavor.

But at the same time I'm also not a super duper beer snob that will turn my nose at some macro beer when I'm hanging out with family and friends. Go with the flow. At home though it's almost always something tasty that is best served at a point between 48-58 degrees.

Saved the best shots for last

This is a beer mug that's been custom etched with NT SB SS 1st Annual Exchange 2014. Totally going to get some use out of this, probably save it to pour the home-brew I picked up this weekend when it's ready to see a glass.
Well done with that mug!!!

Hmm I don't think my guy is gonna get anything SB related...oh well should be an expanding horizons box then

Back
Top Bottom