3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

YEAH... Mug would be nice to sip from watching these NFL GAMES...  
wink.gif

Received my package will post pictures soon. I will ship mine tomorrow. Its lightly raining here in Cali so pretty much the whole city is on lock down.... :rolleyes

I need some red laces for the new kicks from my package lol

Edit- threw in the black laces and there dope these will b rocked often and the tee that was sent goes perfect with my other dunks

Last edited:
Perhaps we could try doing a group purchase for a bunch of mugs.  I've seen it done in some other threads that I visit, mostly car parts, but I think that it would work here as well, if we can organize it as well as this exchange was done by @DanVSMan

I think the biggest problem is the shipping, we'd have to ship to one central spot then reship to everyone that wanted one since any large order discount is going to be dependent on it all going to one location.

Shipped! If someone gets a package from GA make sure and check the outside for my forum name. Hope you enjoy :smile: I put some cool stuff in there.

Shipped! If someone gets a package from GA make sure and check the outside for my forum name. Hope you enjoy
smile.gif
I put some cool stuff in there.
Thats pretty amusing. 

USPS worker is sorting through packages and runs across a box that says 'Kryptonite Killz"

Sorry for the barrage of photos, but the box just had so many goodies I had to make sure I got a photo of everything. @ATs Kicks did a fantastic job, thanks for everything.

Here's how the box looked when I first opened it, nice use of SB tissue paper here

A note to me with a little explanation of what came in the box, very handy

SB Trucker cap in real tree camo, I've slowly been dipping my toe into wearing camo and hats again, so having this is a fun experiment in wearing something I might not have picked up on my own. It's also a SAMPLE

Pretty sweet lace bracelet.

Kicksonfire sneakerhead bracelet

Big pack of stickers with a lot of tiny NSB stickers and some really nifty swoosh lacelocks

HUNTER SB Socks, I actually got a pair of these a few years back, but now that I have doubles I won't mind getting the original ones all busted so they'll actually see my feet

Black laces with some interesting aglets kind of silver with little red gems on the end. Not sure what pair is going to get graced with them, but I'll be sure to post pictures when I have them in

Quick Wipes, because you know I don't always have the time to sit there and whip up the bottled stuff right and clean my shoes the way they should be cleaned.

Debacle Sticker

Furnace tee, love getting stuff from local shops

Nike SB football jersey, I was a little worried because I've packed on the pounds over the years, but it fits me really well as a L, I'd probably be swimming in an XL.

Art print of Pistachio dunks, a pair that keeps eluding me. I should have known something was up when out of the blue I got a link to a pair for sale from KLEKT via PM. I still haven't pulled the trigger, but having this on my desk will probably encourage me to track down a pair

I've wanted this book for a while, I'll probably never put color to the drawings, but I may do it via photocopies. Thanks so much

Saved the best shots for last

This is a beer mug that's been custom etched with NT SB SS 1st Annual Exchange 2014. Totally going to get some use out of this, probably save it to pour the home-brew I picked up this weekend when it's ready to see a glass.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the Box, mints!
The Bracelet is made by a friend of mine.
Yeah, the Football Jersey was roomy enough that I thought it would fit.
The Pistachio Dunk is one of my Drawings; I've been creating Dunks on paper for some time now.
The Furnace record design is a nod to their hertiage, being that they and Bionic(Local Record Shop) used to share the same building space, until they relocated and become two differnt shops.
The Mug...I wanted to create something special that everytime you used it, it would bring a smile to your face and the memory of the 1st Annual SB SS Exchange.
FYI, did you happen to see the handle, mints?

The Mug for everyone else...
I am more than willing to create and send out more, but the problem is the shipping...
I would have to charge $25. for the Mug to cover the Mug, Design and Shipping.
If anyone is interested, let me know by PM'ing me.
MAYBE, just maybe, I can talk the guy to lower the price...But I have to ask depending on the quantity, since I had to go out and have it made.

I didn't check it out before because I was exhausted from driving, but that's pretty slick, I can't get a decent shot of it right now, but the handle has my username etched on it too.

NICE.

Saved the best shots for last

This is a beer mug that's been custom etched with NT SB SS 1st Annual Exchange 2014. Totally going to get some use out of this, probably save it to pour the home-brew I picked up this weekend when it's ready to see a glass.

OK, Here's what I was able to do:
The shipping is $12.50.
The regular price for the Mug and Design is $15., but he gave it to me for $12.50.
Shipping = $12.50
Mug.design = $12.50
Total price = $25.00

He will reduce the price to $10.50 per Mug: Wrap around Logo, PLUS - Your Name or NikeTalk Name on Handle, (mints may be able to show everyone later.)

Total Price for the whole package (Shipping and Mug) would be $23; but I have to order at least a minumum of 20 mugs.
If anyone is interested, please PM me your Name and/or NikeTalk Name and Address.
I will send you my Home Address and you can send me a check first; Don't worry, I won't swindle anyone...You have my NikeTalk Promise!
Are there 20 NikeTalkers willing to have one?
DanVS Man, maybe you want to coordinate this also; although I'm sure you have enough on your plate!
FYI, I am not making any money off this...but just helping everyone get the Mug.

my package says it was delivered but haven't heard a peep from the recipient hope he got it 

Total Price for the whole package (Shipping and Mug) would be $23; but I have to order at least a minumum of 20 mugs.
If anyone is interested, please PM me your Name and/or NikeTalk Name and Address.
I will send you my Home Address and you can send me a check first; Don't worry, I won't swindle anyone...You have my NikeTalk Promise!
Are there 20 NikeTalkers willing to have one?
DanVS Man, maybe you want to coordinate this also; although I'm sure you have enough on your plate!
FYI, I am not making any money off this...but just helping everyone get the Mug.
I'm down for one but remember: if we don't get 20 people, it will only cost $2 extra so let's just see how many we get and make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom