3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

my boy (who isint big into shoes but got some Jordan's and does not no what Niketalk is)just came over and saw the box and I said I got it from my Niketalk secret Santa... He got confused and then looked at me and said "Nike sent you all this for Christmas? Why they send you food?"

Legit almost pissed my pants cause of how funny it was and how confused he got... This gift just keeps on giving

View media item 1822647First pic.. 4 pairs of shoes... 4.... Not 1 not 2 not 3 but mother fing 4!!!! And disposables!!! I wanted them just never got them and so hyped I finally did it was on the bottom of the box and the last thing I saw and I was stoked
View media item 1822651Stickers and socks!! On top of that I got some munchies and #SomeRiceToMake [emoji]128515[/emoji]
Plus a dope new pair of shades
View media item 1822653Also! Shorts a jacket and a new book bag that I just so happen to rip mine at work today so that couldn't of came at a better time!!
Overall it is more the perfect more then I could have asked for and I thank you so much! I wish everyone a great holiday season and hope everyone is as happy with there gifts as I am!!!
Hope my person will love there gifts as well!!

View media item 1822660I'm not one to post pics of my self but had to throw on my new shades for a pic..............
With the best part of the gift a can of tuna!!!

this gift got me turning into the Rucker park MC sprinting on the court yelling "ITS OVAH, ITS OVAH, ITS OVAH"
View media item 1822888

First pic.. 4 pairs of shoes... 4.... Not 1 not 2 not 3 but mother fing 4!!!! And disposables!!! I wanted them just never got them and so hyped I finally did it was on the bottom of the box and the last thing I saw and I was stoked

Stickers and socks!! On top of that I got some munchies and #SomeRiceToMake [emoji]128515[/emoji]
Plus a dope new pair of shades

Also! Shorts a jacket and a new book bag that I just so happen to rip mine at work today so that couldn't of came at a better time!!
Overall it is more the perfect more then I could have asked for and I thank you so much! I wish everyone a great holiday season and hope everyone is as happy with there gifts as I am!!!
Hope my person will love there gifts as well!!

I'm not one to post pics of my self but had to throw on my new shades for a pic..............
With the best part of the gift a can of tuna!!!
Glad you liked the package.... Enjoy them homie...

Side Note: Tech Fleece Shorts --> Most comfy shorts EVA

Package was delivered yesterday afternoon... I'll stand by today before getting concerned..?

Glad you liked the package.... Enjoy them homie...

Side Note: Tech Fleece Shorts --> Most comfy shorts EVA
weird but fleece shorts just logically sound like the most redundant things ever but i will agree they are comfy

Back
Top Bottom