3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Just in here lurking dope gifts so far from everyone who posted 
smokin.gif
 its great to see randoms come together like this and spread the love 

Im apart of the SS and its not as popping just yet like this 

Salute to everyone tho 

mczoot mczoot hooked it up.

View media item 1827682
Whole package was really on point. Got a pair of kicks I really wanted and all the extras and stickers were really cool. Thank you for wrapping the shirt and rastaclat it really made it feel like actual Christmas. Plus I can rock the shirt with my Crown Royals from last year's secret Santa. Thank you again dude I'm really thrilled with what you put together.

package sitting on a porch... i made it noticeable to my giftee if the box is in the right position

all pieces gathered, package goes out tomorrow hopefully it hits the nail on the head for the recipient! 

My dude, thanks so much for the gift, I laughed when I opened the box.  Your theme was dead on with this one!!!  Beers on me if/when we cross paths!!!

Deal.

Glad you liked the stuff man, I actually have one more piece that I'm sending out tomorrow that I forgot to send with the rest of that but it's just something small.

Last edited:
back from Australia and was finally able to open my box of goodies....shout out to @CarolinaKickG for the dope gear!

homey came through some throwback orioles/wizards cards, stickers, pair of socks, magic eraser, some cool 3M laces, a tight throwback sole collector mag from mid 2000s, a hip-hop mixtape of NC-based peeps (shout out to foreign exchange aka phonte and nicolay), a char-grill shirt (delicious food spot in NC that i've been to during work travel) and the cement 4 dunks.

good looks bro!!!!

back from Australia and was finally able to open my box of goodies....shout out to @CarolinaKickG for the dope gear!

homey came through some throwback orioles/wizards cards, stickers, pair of socks, magic eraser, some cool 3M laces, a tight throwback sole collector mag from mid 2000s, a hip-hop mixtape of NC-based peeps (shout out to foreign exchange aka phonte and nicolay), a char-grill shirt (delicious food spot in NC that i've been to during work travel) and the cement 4 dunks.

good looks bro!!!!
No problem dude! Glad you dug it. Crazy that you've been to Char Grill. So good and the shirts are pretty dope I think so I def wanted to pass one of those along. Happy Holidays!

@void4114  thanks for the package man!!  I was in out of town in South Florida for the last few days so I just got your package.  Sorry for the late update and sorry for the less than par photo quality (took the pic with with brothers bunk phone, I attached my phone to the selfie stick you sent haha).  The ferns will definitely go into the daily rotation.  The hat is dope too and I'm ashamed to admit that the socks are my first pair of SB socks so I appreciate the hookup man.  

Back
Top Bottom