3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

@rickrude - Thanks!

Rorschach Dunk Lows
Clsc Tee (Barney from the Simpsons)(Color matches perfect with Sneaks)
The Skateboarding Mag
Crep Wipes
Nike SB Rubber Bracelet
Clsc Sticker pack
Various Other Stickers

Can't wait to wear these, after I throw on some Orange Laces!
Legit package. That t-shirt looks great.

I just farted seeing those Eurocan Bronco Highs...

OMG.... 
eek.gif

Shoutout @treballar
 !

Package arrived today :smokin

View media item 1832446

Did NOT already have the royal blue highs, so as a Dodgers fan, these will look great with a crisp home jersey. Loving the slightly translucent sole on these!

Woodgrain socks are also killer. I enjoy getting stickers from different shops (have a box of them) and did NOT have MIA already so that's a nice add to the collection. The MIA sunglasses and other stickers are also legit. Thank you, bro! Happy holidays to you and yours!!

#BestThreadonNT

Now someone go rep dat man

Last edited:
Shoutout @treballar
 !

Package arrived today :smokin

View media item 1832446

Did NOT already have the royal blue highs, so as a Dodgers fan, these will look great with a crisp home jersey. Loving the slightly translucent sole on these!

Woodgrain socks are also killer. I enjoy getting stickers from different shops (have a box of them) and did NOT have MIA already so that's a nice add to the collection. The MIA sunglasses and other stickers are also legit. Thank you, bro! Happy holidays to you and yours!!

#BestThreadonNT

Now someone go rep dat man

Glad you're gonna enjoy everthing homie! Happy Holidays!

is it bad that im more excited for my ss reaction than I am to receive my own gift? Haha tis the season of giving. 

is it bad that im more excited for my ss reaction than I am to receive my own gift? Haha tis the season of giving. 

For sure. Loved seeing esky throw his on feet right away. So cool.

Wanted to throw those j pack highs on feet today and do the same but can't bring myself to UnDS in the rain!

I can't bring myself to wear those bronco/knicks highs just yet. Been raining here the past few days and I have a feeling Coolcool had those sitting in his closet for like 10+ years. Would be disrespectful to throw straight to feet after dude showed restraint for over a decade hahaha

Only reason I haven't rocked my SS stuff yet is that the weather has been terrible here, even by Seattle standards

Back
Top Bottom