3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

YO THAT IS SO DOPE. I love this exchange and I got mad love for the people in it. Great start to 2016 SBSS!

PS Who the **** sending me one of those flashlights?! Haha great gift @eskymosteez  

Happy Birthday @Dcypoe81
6abbcbc0_tumblr_m47y75V3PT1qicokyo1_400.gif

I'm out this year fellas (obviously)... I'll be watching on the sidelines though. Dope of y'all to keep this going!

It's hard to put into words on a keyboard how dope this package was. I came home around 1130 and saw a box, took me a second to realize what it was, but it brightened my evening. Open to a black box, even more excited. Read your note, now I'm really intrigued.

I've been looking for a pair of these for a long time. Passed once or twice and always kick myself for it. These definitely have a home in my collection. Thank you so much....the beanie, shirt, socks, flash lights, stickers....everything was great man. I'll just keep babbling but I really really appreciate what you put together. This is why I love this thread.
dope.. .damn yall applying pressure.

Very excited to see what comes in next for people. I got caught up over Thanksgiving so mine will probably go out in two weeks

Been a long log while since I've been in the group but I figured this was a perfect time to hop back in.

@carolinakickG I GREATLY appreciate the pack you sent me for SS. Everything in the pack will definitely get used, especially that magic eraser. I can't think of a more perfect pair than IW'/ purely because I've been wanting a pair for quite some time now.. I just haven't had the opportunity to pull the trigger

It's a blessing to be apart of NTSB!

Mine was sent out yesterday, should be there by Monday!

View media item 2247325

Last edited:
Been a long log while since I've been in the group but I figured this was a perfect time to hop back in.

@carolinakickG I GREATLY appreciate the pack you sent me for SS. Everything in the pack will definitely get used, especially that magic eraser. I can't think of a more perfect pair than IW'/ purely because I've been wanting a pair for quite some time now.. I just haven't had the opportunity to pull the trigger

It's a blessing to be apart of NTSB!

Mine was sent out yesterday, should be there by Monday!

View media item 2247325

Awesome buddy, great to hear it!!! Salute!!

Another success from @void4114  ! The homie actually had me 2 years ago and came through and this year I would say he did the same!

Saw I was a Dodgers fan and clearly went Cali theme. I can't be mad at that! The LA shirt is beyond sick and will certainly get flossed with the T19s. The blues are a perfect match to all the Dodgers gear I have. Salute!!

Just another reason why NTSB fam is the best!

Now....

GO REP DAT MAN.

Happy Holidays Big Void

I felt bad with regifting but I knew once that shirt came in I had to do it. I've purchased 5 shirts for those t19's and not one matched... ordered yours and it was perfect..

Glad you liked it. Salute homie..
Shirt is perfect match dude. Might even keep them both on ice till Opening Day lol...gonna be hard though.

Back
Top Bottom