3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

No, unfortunately. It doesn't appear that he will be able to make the logo this year, fellas. Sorry.

#WDMSRWT

@John00 thanks again!
I know you are wearing this Outfit with them Sneaks!

images

View media item 2256370
Package arrived thanks whoever it's from no nt name that I can find

Cant believe I was gifted something I don't already have! for that I am truely thankful

Gotta admit man I was a bit taken back by how hard you all go on SS exchanges.. I threw my one measly blue box pair and some stickers and was hoping itd be a top notch gift. Then I started seeing all extras people included. I then realized y'all really go all out for each other. It's my first and definitely won't be my last.

I am glad the pair was one you don't have and I hope they end up being useful for ya! Next time I'll be sure to include some sort of note so that it's not a big mystery whose showing love!

First off, I just want to say how much I appreciate Oinker34 as a NTer alone. He's been here with us since literally the very beginning of when NT was created! I remember interacting with him a number of times throughout the years, and he's a solid dude and very reputable NTer! A true OG.

With that being said, his gift to me did not disappoint!! Very pleased and lucky to have him as my secret santa! My wife loves going to Cavs games, this will surely make her happy as well!

View media item 2259917
View media item 2259918
Thank you! I will be PM'ing you here shortly to follow up on the Cavs tickets! What an amazing gift! Can't thank you enough!! And I'll definitely post pics of my daughter when she's here. And expect your package to arrive in 5-7 days sir, hope my gift to you meets the expectations your gift to me did!

:pimp:

Last edited:
I felt bad with regifting but I knew once that shirt came in I had to do it. I've purchased 5 shirts for those t19's and not one matched... ordered yours and it was perfect..

Glad you liked it. Salute homie..
those T19s look familiar
tongue.gif

First off, I just want to say how much I appreciate Oinker34 as a NTer alone. He's been here with us since literally the very beginning of when NT was created! I remember interacting with him a number of times throughout the years, and he's a solid dude and very reputable NTer! A true OG.

With that being said, his gift to me did not disappoint!! Very pleased and lucky to have him as my secret santa! My wife loves going to Cavs games, this will surely make her happy as well!

Thank you! I will be PM'ing you here shortly to follow up on the Cavs tickets! What an amazing gift! Can't thank you enough!! And I'll definitely post pics of my daughter when she's here. And expect your package to arrive in 5-7 days sir, hope my gift to you meets the expectations your gift to me did!

:pimp:

Dope gift, but do you have the wrong Secret Santa thread? lol

Last edited:

Had a terrible day trying to buy the 11s and coming home to this , means a lot . thanks A. Which reminds me I should get started on my ss package.

. I suck at photos[/quote]
dope! it arrived earlier than expected! glad it brightened your day!

[b]4 More days until I am out of the office for 3 weeks![/b]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom