40 Glocc Is Back At It…. Straight Disrespecting The Game

Dog that's not the ultimate defeat?

******* games BM. Game lost lol

It's a scumbag move but so was Game washing him and recording it

That green light post is lame on Games part though lol. You could've made a few secrete calls and bam. Dude is gone and we won't even know...... Now if something happens to 40 Game gonna be in trouble.....

Nothings gonna happen to 40 though so.....

Last edited:
this guy is such a clown. he would give his location and probably have his lawyer and a cameraman there along with police so he can press charges....again.

That green light post :stoneface: . Now when he gets beat down you will have no way of denying involvment.

Real G's move in silence like lasanga :smh:

so sad that man just don't know when to stop you took a l move on dude

roll.gif

That green light post
indifferent.gif
. Now when he gets beat down you will have no way of denying involvment.

Real G's move in silence like lasanga
mean.gif
its a subtle shot tho....he ain't go on some rant or call him out or post the first *** whooping video.

just posted green light thas all

Dog that's not the ultimate defeat?

******* games BM. Game lost lol

It's a scumbag move but so was Game washing him and recording it
Except he didn't do ****. Do you see 40 glocc in that pic? Dude just took an old pic off her IG probably

its a subtle shot tho....he ain't go on some rant or call him out or post the first *** whooping video.

Forreal though :lol: "Game's involved because he posted a green light on instagram" that would NEVER hold in court lol

How you on twitter talking about "on crip" and act like you're some gang banger and press charges cuz you got your *** whooped? :stoneface:

That post is straight disrespect, if he ends up dead *Kanye shrug*.

Forreal though
laugh.gif
"Game's involved because he posted a green light on instagram" that would NEVER hold in court lol

How you on twitter talking about "on crip" and act like you're some gang banger and press charges cuz you got your *** whooped?
indifferent.gif

That post is straight disrespect, if he ends up dead *Kanye shrug*.
This is exactly what I brought up last time. Like what do the cats from his hood think of him?

If someone lays the hands on me I'd sue too for as many charges as possible, no damns given. This 40 clown is way outta line though.

In the eyes of the law, it's completely subjective.  We know it's not but if Game were pressed legally, he could say it was in reference to literally anything. 
exactly...but we all know what he means..I dont think 40 gloc will die from this situation though

In the eyes of the law, it's completely subjective.  We know it's not but if Game were pressed legally, he could say it was in reference to literally anything. 
You can't believe that.

I'm sorry. If 40 got Clapped, and let's say Game was on trial for the body.  Right after the prosecutor  plays the Game knocking out 40 Video which would legitimize their beef, the jury would then be shown the Green light pick and then go in about what it means. To tie it all together.

Back
Top Bottom