4'5'' 11 Year old kid starts @ PG for High School Varsity Basketball team Vol. Little LeBron

:smokin Awesome kid!

But according to some NTers... this is not impressive! "Show the shots he missed, where he got stripped and blocked"

Last edited:
Shawty is the equivelent to that GIRL with mad skills that plays on the girls varsity team.  

But doesn't get to run games with the girls often, so she tuns with the fellas.

And you feel sorry for her so you play no D and don't block her shot and what not.

If they letting shawty do ANYTHING on that court, I *** they just feel sorry for him being a ******.

4'5 at 11, he MIGHT reach 5'5 5'6. I was EASILY 5'7 at 11 Im 23 and 6'3. Been dunking since 7th grad on regulation.

Dude is nice, but those other kids suck bad. He would not score, much less survive, playin high schoolers I know.

dat mugsy bogues swag  
pimp.gif

C'mon guys give this kid some credit, he got skills for a 11 year old kid.
you can tell that its JV and he would get killed by some real varsity players.
but hes 11 and really good for a kid that age and hight. Good for him
smokin.gif
my thing is don't publicized it and just let the kid cook. i don't know how many stories i've heard about dribbling phenoms who just ended up fading into obscurity...and they are usually coached by their pops. Usually they can never even make juco teams because they only work on aspect of their game. 

Hope the kid uses basketballl and basketball doesn't use him. Word to Wayne Washington.

Shawty is the equivelent to that GIRL with mad skills that plays on the girls varsity team.  

And you feel sorry for her so you play no D and don't block her shot and what not.

If they letting shawty do ANYTHING on that court, I *** they just feel sorry for him being a ******.

4'5 at 11, he MIGHT reach 5'5 5'6. I was EASILY 5'7 at 11 Im 23 and 6'3. Been dunking since 7th grad on regulation.
humblebrag at its finest 

Wearing Elite socks on the court??? Who does that. Lame.

Jk.

But really couldn't take him serious after I seen the And 1 rollover. Didn't know stuff like that was still popular.

And in regards to dudes height, he better be praying for that late growth spurt.

I stood 5'2 when I was 14

Now 5'11

Last edited:
Kid is definitely good for his age, he needs some more height, but shouldn't have a problem playing in college.  I do have to say, how are you gonna let a 4'5" kid light you up like a Christmas tree.  He was dropping dimes all over that other team, they must not have any confidence after that...

Kid's dad is the coach? I remember dads like that. Most of the time the son was decent & got way more playing time
& promotions (like early varsity) than they deserved - and the dads knew it. Though it didn't matter who your dad was
to some extent in my high school anyway, cause no 11 year old (who is too young to even be in junior high school)
would be allowed to play on a high school team. Don't even know if it could be sanctioned.

Article said everyone in his family is very short, so he better eat his Wheaties & hang upside down like Bobby Brady
if he wants to get lucky in the height department.

Also, the school is so small article said they play 6 on 6 football (whatever that is.)

I could only imagine his defensive skills. Pops ain't eem care.

If I was playing against him, a nice hard foul will send him crying to daddy.

I read a quote that his teammate looks up the kid, admitting that hes better than him. Is that high schooler serious? The opponents in the video play less defense than guys at la fitness.

wait, how is this kid in high school already. i'm damn near 2 feet taller than that dude, i'm sending everything he comes near me with. i block kids, women, men, infants i give no dambs when you come in the paint

LMAO, no comp whatsoever, he has handles thats it, lil man is slow as hell

honestly im sick of kids man, theres actually some kids who can hoop at the Y

but the problem with telling a kid they can hoop is that they think they can play with adults, so these kids who WERE GOOD TO BE 11, thought they had the slightest chance of actually hangin with me and my boys

instead of straight blowing them out 7-0 (we do that to grown men/older teens) we let them score 11-1 and came back to beat them 13-11

bottom line, kids are never that good

Kid's dad is the coach? I remember dads like that. Most of the time the son was decent & got way more playing time
& promotions (like early varsity) than they deserved - and the dads knew it. Though it didn't matter who your dad was
to some extent in my high school anyway, cause no 11 year old (who is too young to even be in junior high school)
would be allowed to play on a high school team. Don't even know if it could be sanctioned.

Article said everyone in his family is very short, so he better eat his Wheaties & hang upside down like Bobby Brady
if he wants to get lucky in the height department.

Also, the school is so small article said they play 6 on 6 football (whatever that is.)

Yupp this is very common, kid wouldnt be on the team without his dad coaching, honest truth, but at least some short dudes probably got inspired watching his "highlights"

^cause we measured ourselves
you dont remember how big you were as a kid?

we must be twins, i was definitely 5'7 in the 6th grade, sz 11 shoe, i too am 23, but only 6'2 (6'3 with shoes on)

honestly couldnt dunk in the 7th (10th grade i was Clyde doe), i would get up there and hang on the rim doe to show errbody i had boings

whats yo mama name?

LMAO, no comp whatsoever, he has handles thats it, lil man is slow as hell

honestly im sick of kids man, theres actually some kids who can hoop at the Y

but the problem with telling a kid they can hoop is that they think they can play with adults, so these kids who WERE GOOD TO BE 11, thought they had the slightest chance of actually hangin with me and my boys

instead of straight blowing them out 7-0 (we do that to grown men/older teens) we let them score 11-1 and came back to beat them 13-11

bottom line, kids are never that good

took those kids down like a boss

Back
Top Bottom