4'5'' 11 Year old kid starts @ PG for High School Varsity Basketball team Vol. Little LeBron

Are y'all ******ed or just never play basketball?

Y'all really think a 4"5 80 pound kid could play at a real high school level? This kids dad has accomplished exactly what he set out to do. My ill bro is 12 and I could make a mixtape of him serving up high school kids but would be leaving out the other 90% where he was getting blocked, stripped and scored on.

Do u think the others kids parents would let it slide if the kid was out there getting ripped and torched all night especially since his dads the coach? He has to be more then holding his own out there for that coach to not be fired

He's going to be useless if he doesn't grow over 6 feet. Hope dad is call, but dad is def trolling.

I just don't understand how he can score. Even if you're playing 3 feet off him, which is generous, you'd have time to recover as soon as he starts the shooting motion, and it's not like someone that small can easily go around you...what is the defense doing?

He and Conan play "one on one" but that's not on Youtube yet.

I just don't understand how he can score. Even if you're playing 3 feet off him, which is generous, you'd have time to recover as soon as he starts the shooting motion, and it's not like someone that small can easily go around you...what is the defense doing?
Don't forget you didn't see the portions of the game in which what you mentioned did happen. We just saw highlights

kid was groomed to play ball, but cant grow and only overdribbles :lol:
needed better genes

Last edited:
He should be like 15 now right ? What kinda bs competition he playing against ? :lol: ....the other kid going against him was lowkey frying him

so this kid grew up and became trash like everyone thought he would be

Back
Top Bottom