48 Things That Will Make You Feel Old Vol. As Seen in TAN

Anyone remember these?
quote] me and my friends use to walk to the store to get the rain one everyday... man i feel old

I graduated high school in 1992 @ 17....

I have no clue about any of the kid stuff from 1992 thru 2002 (when my son was born)....cartoons or any of it. Just NBA and (lowers voice) wrestling.

So now you can feel young while I feel old... I have to be one of the oldest cats on this board, no? Born in 1974.

I graduated high school in 1992 @ 17....
I have no clue about any of the kid stuff from 1992 thru 2002 (when my son was born)....cartoons or any of it. Just NBA and (lowers voice) wrestling.
So now you can feel young while I feel old... I have to be one of the oldest cats on this board, no? Born in 1974.
you still rock jays tho?

No Jordans....haven't bought Jordans for myself since the 17....but I keep my son in gym shoes. He's in some adidas for the first half of the b-ball season.

When I play my pick up games, I wear nike zoom bb 1....

I ain't that old. Trying to put me in those all white, thick soled senior citizen velcro shoes?!?!?! LOL

Made me think of the pepsi commercial with Kyrie Irving in the old man make-up. :tongue:

View media item 116202

Discontinued 7 years ago.

I distinctly remember drinking a tropic sprite remix every day for the entire summer in 2003. By far the best drink ever created, next to mixing blue powerade and sprite

Big Bad Beetle Borgs!!!!:pimp:

If youd didnt mess with this then IDK what to say. Reevaluate your life. Everything up until Turbo was LEGENDARY. When Power Rangers in Space started it was the beginning of the end

Huh? In space was probably the best season of Power ranges and lost galaxy wasnt bad, it was just edited alot and scheduled episodes of order. Power rangers got more mature in those seasons.

Last edited:
But mainly this thread is making me feel bad for kids today, mainly boys. They dont have any good toys ( action figures). I remember having beast wars, power rangers ( stayed with new stuff), street sharks, vr troopers, beetle borgs, super human samurai, gundam wing, DBZ, street sharks etc. Every cool show had cool toys to play with. And Toys r us was always poppin. Now they hardly exist

Back
Top Bottom