5 Centimeters Per Second.

garyoak

Banned

Can somebody please Emb?

Real talk, this @#@% was too sad.

I def. recommend people to see this even if they dont like anime.

This really reminds me of 500 Days Of Summer except

5 Cm Per Second > 500 Days Of Summer.

+@#@%% GREAT movie.

Can somebody please Emb?

Real talk, this @#@% was too sad.

I def. recommend people to see this even if they dont like anime.

This really reminds me of 500 Days Of Summer except

5 Cm Per Second > 500 Days Of Summer.

+@#@%% GREAT movie.

Also, if anyone watched the movie I got a question.

*DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE MOVIE.*

Spoiler [+]
Do you think Akari is gonna cancel her marriage with the other guy and be with Takaki when they meet @ the old blossom tree?

Spoiler [+]
Do you think Akari is gonna cancel her marriage with the other guy and be with Takaki when they meet @ the old blossom tree?

I liked the movie. The blu ray rip made this honestly one of the most beautiful animated films ive ever seen

I liked the movie. The blu ray rip made this honestly one of the most beautiful animated films ive ever seen

I remember this one night back in my junior year of high school when I could not get any sleep. I stayed up all night, watched this movie, and felt at peace

I remember this one night back in my junior year of high school when I could not get any sleep. I stayed up all night, watched this movie, and felt at peace

th_wtf.gif

This is a GREAT movie. I'd recommend it to anybody. Some of the most beautiful animation/illustration you'll ever see and a very touching story.

It is absolutely nothing like 500 Days of Summer though
laugh.gif
Although there are slight similarities, 5 Centimeters Per Second deals more with physical distance, emotional distance, and, ultimately, time. I am a huge fan of how they broke the movie down into three chapters.

Spoiler [+]
I don't think this movie has a happy ending. Akari marries the other guy and lives happily ever after. That last chapter deals with the distance between the two created by time. It shows how love isn't a one-way street. Although he's still hung up about her, she's moved on.

This is a GREAT movie. I'd recommend it to anybody. Some of the most beautiful animation/illustration you'll ever see and a very touching story.

It is absolutely nothing like 500 Days of Summer though
laugh.gif
Although there are slight similarities, 5 Centimeters Per Second deals more with physical distance, emotional distance, and, ultimately, time. I am a huge fan of how they broke the movie down into three chapters.

Spoiler [+]
I don't think this movie has a happy ending. Akari marries the other guy and lives happily ever after. That last chapter deals with the distance between the two created by time. It shows how love isn't a one-way street. Although he's still hung up about her, she's moved on.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Spoiler [+]

No unfortunetly they're destined to be apart. Have you seen "She and her cat" or "voices of a distant star" both are made by the same studio and are fantastic.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Spoiler [+]

No unfortunetly they're destined to be apart. Have you seen "She and her cat" or "voices of a distant star" both are made by the same studio and are fantastic.

Spoiler [+]
But @ the end, it clearly shows both of them going to the blossom tree @ the same time.
Maybe shes gonna leave the guy and go with him
frown.gif

I hate sad endings.

Spoiler [+]
But @ the end, it clearly shows both of them going to the blossom tree @ the same time.
frown.gif

I hate sad endings.

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

I hate sad endings.

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

I hate sad endings.

Back
Top Bottom