5 people get BOTULISM from gas station nachos Vol. Cali.

I don't care how nice the gas station... THEY DON'T SPECIALIZE IN FOOD. You are out of your element buying food from a place that isn't a restaurant. These are places you go to for gas, chips, lotto tickets.

What's with all this negative talk about gas station food.

Some of the best sandwiches I've ever had came from a subway at the gas station.

Same with pizza

I don't care how nice the gas station... THEY DON'T SPECIALIZE IN FOOD. You are out of your element buying food from a place that isn't a restaurant. These are places you go to for gas, chips, lotto tickets.

There are gas stations that have full restaurants in them :nerd:...

Sphinx has excellent fried chicken and tenders.

I was never a nacho cat. They have sog time...not near cereal sog time but still.
Ive never went somewhere and ordered nachos.

Last edited:
What's with all this negative talk about gas station food.

Some of the best sandwiches I've ever had came from a subway at the gas station.

Same with pizza

sick.gif
 you must haven't had any good sandwiches or pizza then... 

pure struggle

you probably think applebees is nice too

Last edited:
Convenience, why else? Because of the time that I get off work, often time if I stop at the gas station I go to they'll just be putting out the food right out of the oven. The wings and beef patties are of acceptable quality. The burgers and chicken sandwiches that still in there all day are awful.

No they're not

i honestly think up north they have better stores.. i mean employees pump gas for you...

7/11 damn near selling everything thought, burgers, dogs, pizza, just saw they got wings now

heard the pint ice cream is crack too

Their pizza :x

Their chicken wings are ok tho..and their Monterey taquitos

Buc-ee's in Texas is insane
bucees doesn't count

that's like our grocery stores now have gas pumps...that doesn't make it a gas station.

buc-ees is way too big to be put in the class of a gas station.

7/11 damn near selling everything thought, burgers, dogs, pizza, just saw they got wings now

heard the pint ice cream is crack too

Their pizza :x

Their chicken wings are ok tho..and their Monterey taquitos

never had none of that stuff outside of a hot that but that was years ago

ill never try any of that either, no thanks :x

Your missing out fam.

7-11 by me has some of the cheesiest pizza I've ever tasted. Plus they're pizza is reasonably priced for people who have to ate on a budget

Your missing out fam.

7-11 by me has some of the cheesiest pizza I've ever tasted. Plus they're pizza is reasonably priced for people who have to ate on a budget

ill pass, I rarely go inside one in general. I have one 20 second away from my house and its a nice one and clean and nice owners but I don't need anything especially since all the damn candy is over priced. rather go to Kroger and get same candy bars for 70% less :lol:

Back
Top Bottom